DX » Community » Reviews » 380~400nm 14-LED Ultraviolet Light UV Flashlight - Black (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by bilamagu on 11/18/2013

Pros: Purchased two UV lights and this one came the closest to being actual UV. Good build quality and surprisingly long battery life. Would keep functioning for weeks with regular use. Cons: Cheap plastic on the handle wants to come off the whole unit. A little less brighter than other UV lights on DX but still good. OtherThoughts: None Bottom... Read more

Impression:;

2 0
  • posted by joravasal on 11/12/2013

Pros: It does what it's told in the description. You can check a few interesting things with it, in money bills mostly, some clothes and some other things. It's quite light and small, easy to handle and a fun toy for kids to play with. Cons: It's not as powerful as I had hoped. Mostly useless in a lighted room (nice in a dark one though). I was... Read more

2 0
  • posted by hignd on 11/07/2013

Pros: Pretty cheap for what it can do. Sturdy metal and fine finishing. Great for checking up your money or your teeth. Cons: Drains energy FAST. 3xAAA baterys lost their energy in one and a half hour. And gets heated up very fast, in 8-10 minutes its hotter than a cup of tea. Its not that powerfull, you cannot check fluids or blood, unless you... Read more

3 0
  • posted by DvdIT on 04/12/2013

Pros: You can discover an amazing hidden world in your house The power of science is in this device! Solid costruction Bright Light (lots of Led; the more the better) Cons: You can have sleep problem after examine your sheets. Some eye trouble after protract use (simply use it correctly and enjoy sunlight) OtherThoughts: I really love this thin... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections