DX » Community » Reviews » 380~400nm 14-LED Ultraviolet Light UV Flashlight - Black (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Does what it means to do Cheap for the price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCchateauneuf on 11/01/2014

Pros: Good light, not so big/heavy, good material, don't drink the battery to fast. Cons: none at all On the pics: It working on the table / with a fluorite reacting on top of the lights Read more

Cheap on price and good quality Cheap on price and good quality

Impression:Cheap for the price,Does what it means to do;

0 0 0

• posted byskurian25 on 03/23/2014

This is a pocket sized uv flashlight, it is really useful to detect false notes. You can also use it for party, fluorescent colours look nice with this light. It reaches 4 or 5 metters, more than enougth for this kind of flashligths. It came broken, the battery holder did not make contact (maybe you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAzgoca on 03/15/2014

Small and strong UV light. Got a solid body and a useful handle for hanging. been using for 3 months and all of the LED still working. The handle material slip quite easily. Do be careful when handling it. As long as you do not handle it too rough, it will be fine Never knew i can see a whole new world ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLyala on 02/22/2014

This is a small device, but perfect for looking for UV-signs during night-geocaching. Signs are visible from a few meters distance. The battery life (I use rechargeble AAA-batteries) is decent and build-quality is good. I don't use it for anything else, maybe you come up with some other use :-) I can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybilamagu on 11/18/2013

Purchased two UV lights and this one came the closest to being actual UV. Good build quality and surprisingly long battery life. Would keep functioning for weeks with regular use. Cheap plastic on the handle wants to come off the whole unit. A little less brighter than other UV lights on DX but still ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjoravasal on 11/12/2013

It does what it's told in the description. You can check a few interesting things with it, in money bills mostly, some clothes and some other things. It's quite light and small, easy to handle and a fun toy for kids to play with. It's not as powerful as I had hoped. Mostly useless in a lighted room (... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhignd on 11/07/2013

Pretty cheap for what it can do. Sturdy metal and fine finishing. Great for checking up your money or your teeth. Drains energy FAST. 3xAAA baterys lost their energy in one and a half hour. And gets heated up very fast, in 8-10 minutes its hotter than a cup of tea. Its not that powerfull, you cannot ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byDvdIT on 04/12/2013

You can discover an amazing hidden world in your house The power of science is in this device! Solid costruction Bright Light (lots of Led; the more the better) You can have sleep problem after examine your sheets. Some eye trouble after protract use (simply use it correctly and enjoy sunlight) I really ... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections