DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data / Charging 8-Pin Lightning Cable for Iphone 5 / Touch 5 / Nano 7 / Ipad MINI - White (5M)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWarmSoda on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:price is right and length is good. I was hoping to use it for traveling to keep the phone close to the bed at night, instead of across the room near the only electricity source. The length of the cable would work well for this purpose. Cons:stopped charging af... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeekFabiZ on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a cheap product. Much like the original cable. The material appears to be of good quality. Works well to conect with the PC and transfer data. Cons:It does not work to charge the iPad battery. iPad recognizes that there is a cable connected, but in the screen appe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywebside on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- long cable (a lot of freedom while charging) - good idea to make such a long cable (if it works) Cons:- cable does not charge an iphone5 (error: "Charging is not supported with this accessory...") - cable it too thin - cable is not properly connected... Read more

4 1
  • posted bykurtletheturtle on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent build quality, most iPhone/iPod cords I use seem to deteriorate in quality after acouple of weeks, but this product has retained shipped quality throughout entire ownership, with use daily! 5m cord means I don't have to worry about pulling on the out... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWildParadise on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very long lightning cable at a very low price. Save the needs of an usb extension, less connection, less problems. Cons:Intermittent non working. Sometimes I plug it and it doesn't work, even by repluging it over and over. Gotta have to wait a few minutes and then it wo... Read more

4 4
  • posted byJohnnyCache on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Works fine on iPhone 5- -Looks very much like the original @pple brand cable- -Works in either direction (when you plug it into the phone you can take it out and flip it and it works)- -Long, gives you a lot of range in house and car -Priced reasonably Cons:-Wi... Read more

So far so good! Nice cable.
    4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections