DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data / Charging 8-Pin Lightning Cable for Iphone 5 / Touch 5 / Nano 7 / Ipad MINI - White (5M)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great product!

posted by kurtletheturtle on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Excellent build quality, most iPhone/iPod cords I use seem to deteriorate in quality after acouple of weeks, but this product has retained shipped quality throughout entire ownership, with use daily!
    5m cord means I don't have to worry about pulling on the outlet accidentally, etc.
    So much cheaper than you'd find in a retail outlet.

Cons:

Nothing as of yet, good quality product!

OtherThoughts:

5m is a bit unnecessarily long for me, but I'd rather have more and not need it, than need more and not have it!
    One thought about this product is as to why it costs less than a 3m cord.. Only bought this one because it was cheaper, to be honest haha.

Bottomline:

When it comes down to it, if you need to charge your apple product, but don't want to dish out the expensive retail price, this is a great alternative. Does exactly what it should, without any flaws. Also, the long length allows it to be used in a heap or more ways!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections