DX » Community » Reviews » Honda #NH623M Silver Auto Body Paint Scratch Repair Pen (12ml)
  • 5 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaopra on 06/12/2014

Cheap way to cover your minor scratches. It has a small brush, like a nail polish. The metalic color is good and easy to aply in small areas to prevent rust and for looks. If it prevents a rust spot is well worth the money imho. It is not the most durable finish. I find I get the better results if I only use it where the paint is missing, if you "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMelian87 on 09/12/2013

The item is cheap. It is easy to use. It covers the tiny spots on my Hyundai coupe great. The car is 13 years old, but the color matches well enough. The item has two different ways of applying the coat: with a ball pont pen for precision work, or a brush for the bigger spots. I am not shure how well this product will fight rust in time. But on an old ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymateusflecha on 06/05/2013

Cheap product and covers scratch that are hideous. Do the job of hiding small scratch and giving a good overall looking. However, is not a professional tool, is just for minor repairs. Considering the products received, the CONS are the quality of the repair and the using of it. As I mentioned, is not a professional tool, and that is clear when you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferdi_morais on 04/11/2013

The Honda Silver Auto Body Paint Scratch Repair Pen works as expected, and is easy to use. It leaves a thin coat of paint and is very good to hide small points and scratches. The cons are that the color of the paint in the pen is 'virgin', meaning it has the color of the paint of the car when leaving the factory. Your car, however, will have its paint ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrancoRithele on 03/28/2013

* It's almost color of my Honda * Too types of use, brush and ballpen * price * very useful it's a must have item É quase a mesma cor do meu honda dois tipos de utilização, pincel ou caneta preço muito bom Muito útil it's a must have item it's a must have item it's a must have item Tint what you need, but there is no resin to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctorjre on 01/16/2013

quality of the paint and construction of the pen seem quite good!! item appears very similar to ones in stores for upward of 5x the cost. color appears to be a good match also. none really...any cons you would have of the same product bought from a store.. I use this as a general touch up for a car that is not totally matched in color, it works well.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicoAfonso on 12/26/2012

Works great, covers rust and scratches perfectly My vehicle is 10 years old and normally I wouldn't bother with asthetics but the paintwork was getting from bad to worse as the rusty areas expanded and I thought I should do something to prevent the paint from flaking away completely. This tool came in real handy. It also leaves a layer of paint which ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byninjassp on 11/11/2012

Excellent paint for minor repairs on car paint. I have a Honda Fit, and the ink of the pen is just like the original. It is fast drying easy to apply (no need to have experience), does not require any additional material to apply. Application can be by brush or pen tip (like paint corrective). I saw none against. Besides serving to repair car paint,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byff3796a1 on 09/27/2012

Very easy to use. Dries quickly. Vanishes scratches nicely. Very cheap, in here from store these costs about 4-5 times more. Works like it is supposed to. Comes with extra tip Only suitable for hairline scratches anything too deep or to wide it doesn't cover them up totally BUT: it will protect from rust and reduce there size. Good "marker"... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycamot on 02/28/2011

Works great, covers rust and scratches perfectly My vehicle is 10 years old and normally I wouldn't bother with asthetics but the paintwork was getting from bad to worse as the rusty areas expanded and I thought I should do something to prevent the paint from flaking away completely. This tool came in real handy. It also leaves a layer of paint which ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections