DX » Community » Reviews » AULA Ghost Shark Custom Programming Athletics USB Red Laser 2000dpi Mouse - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndeq44tkcuep on 04/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a great shape. It's cheap and wery good looking. Breathing mode is great. Great is that there are so much functions on the program that comes with the mouse. Cons:Backlight is on some spaces dimmer or almost not visible. It needs more LED lights. The so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatadeluxe on 03/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really, don't look any further. You just found the perfect mouse for you if you're on a budget. - Impresses every single person who seen it - Glowing lights blow my mind - You can set lighting via the included driver CD - Double-click button - Back/forward but... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMwaarts on 03/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great mouse for people with large hands. Ergonomic and very comfortable. Very cheap for what it can do. Multiple lighting options (steady, pulse, switch between colors, off) 7 buttons, which makes it great for gaming if macro's are accepted (MMO's) Mouse runs smoothly ove... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhakimo on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very good mouse for people that are gamers and are in to gaming and there is not any problems with it. I have had it for 10 months now and i can say that this mouse is better then much of th emore expensive mouses to the 100 dollar bill. it looks awsom... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjarsforyou on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For the price, doesn't get much better. Like all gaming mice, may take a bit to get used to holding but once you do it was one of the most comfortable mice i've ever used. Multiple sensitivity settings at a click of a button, changing colours, smooth and responsive. Als... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtitShah on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Eye catching looks Led's breathing effect looks great Buttons Configurable as per your like Good Response and grip on hand It is perfect if you are looking for a mouse that fits your budget and worth buying it as the quality is good and easy setup. DPI settings... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarroiz on 08/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good material Awesome DPI and precise fits perfectly in your hands, Cheap for the benefits it has. It GLOWS! Cons:In the configuration panel you cant configure the buttons for every button, it gives you a limited list to configurate your buttons, most it's pretty... Read more

ghost shark
    0 0
  • posted byalvesrm on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:decent grip, rest for ring/little fingers, extremely accurate. A lot of options to customize buttons, or just record a macro and assign to one of them. Cons:Inner red lighting doesn't work for me, probably something happened during transport, package was nearly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattisL8 on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great mouse, exactly what i wanted and exceeded what i was wanting. my hand molded to the mouse and made of a grippy plastic but not sticky :) lots of colours and a proper gaming mouse, able to adjust the speed and customize it Cons:i would like the light to fade in bet... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeejayalex on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:AULA Ghost Shark Custom Programming Athletics USB Red Laser 2000dpi Mouse - Black, Good cable,Fit so goddamn good in my hand, best gamer mouse ever, nice lights, best deal on dx, Amazing weight, Each key has more than 40 feature set, High presision due high DP... Read more

AULA Ghost Shark 1 AULA Ghost Shark 2 AULA Ghost Shark 3 AULA Ghost Shark 4 AULA Ghost Shark 5 AULA Ghost Shark 6 AULA Ghost Shark BREATHING
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections