DX » Community » Reviews » AULA Ghost Shark Custom Programming Athletics USB Red Laser 2000dpi Mouse - Black
  • 5 star 17 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjobie27 on 05/06/2014

Really cool looking custom LEDs! Fits well in the palm of your hand. Good build quality. Works really well. Not easy to install the software for people who don't understand it! Used it for 2 months now for different games and I must say this mouse is really good! Used to have a $80 gaming mouse and this mouse is just as good, if not better. I'm not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndeq44tkcuep on 04/24/2014

It has a great shape. It's cheap and wery good looking. Breathing mode is great. Great is that there are so much functions on the program that comes with the mouse. Backlight is on some spaces dimmer or almost not visible. It needs more LED lights. The software on the CD didn't work do i had to download it from a forum. And now it works! I need to pay ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatadeluxe on 03/18/2014

Really, don't look any further. You just found the perfect mouse for you if you're on a budget. - Impresses every single person who seen it - Glowing lights blow my mind - You can set lighting via the included driver CD - Double-click button - Back/forward button - The cable looks just amazing - The box looks amazing - Button that automatically changes ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMwaarts on 03/05/2014

Great mouse for people with large hands. Ergonomic and very comfortable. Very cheap for what it can do. Multiple lighting options (steady, pulse, switch between colors, off) 7 buttons, which makes it great for gaming if macro's are accepted (MMO's) Mouse runs smoothly over my desk, no mousepad needed for a smooth black desk. Package came in a little ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byfilmer81 on 01/28/2014

The mouse is very comfortable to the hand, the costumization of it is great, from the dpi to the ability to change colours, and have them flash(slowly) if wanted. installing took a bit of effort as the install CD would not actually install the drivers and configuration programs. After a bit of effort searching around I was able to find said drivers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCiRe350 on 12/20/2013

Great size, Awesome lights, Maaajor Comfort, Good button placement. Sleek design/style, Laced chord, Super easy to program, Super great price. Kinda takes a while to arrive, but that has nothing to do with the product. At first i was worried i wouldn't be able to use it cause of the small disc, But you can find the software on the website, with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhakimo on 12/09/2013

It is a very good mouse for people that are gamers and are in to gaming and there is not any problems with it. I have had it for 10 months now and i can say that this mouse is better then much of th emore expensive mouses to the 100 dollar bill. it looks awsome aswell. the best thing about it is that it fits your hand better then any mouses that i have ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjarsforyou on 09/09/2013

For the price, doesn't get much better. Like all gaming mice, may take a bit to get used to holding but once you do it was one of the most comfortable mice i've ever used. Multiple sensitivity settings at a click of a button, changing colours, smooth and responsive. Also very sturdy cord, no fear of tangles or rips. Great stuff. And it looks very badass ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydschwarz on 09/06/2013

Produto muito bom, acabamento impecável, produto se encaixa perfeitamente nas mãos tornando seu uso muito melhor, não sendo cansativo o uso diário do mesmo. Recomendo a todos os gamers de plantão que estão na busca de um mouse com excelente resposta. Não tenho contras, mas só pra relatar a embalagem chegou meio ... Read more

Bom Produto Bom Produto Bom Produto, encaixa perfeitamente na mão
    0 0
  • posted byHibsan on 08/30/2013

Easy to use. fits perfectly in the hand and the design is very beautfull You can adjust the DPI with one touch for diferent tipes of games. I usually use for firts person games or MMO, you dont need more them 4 buttons for this games, just don't be a Lok in World Of Warcraft kkkk no one for now, maybe in six months if the mouse breaks i can say more.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections