DX » Community » Reviews » AULA Ghost Shark Custom Programming Athletics USB Red Laser 2000dpi Mouse - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good price High Quality Comfortable Nice and chunky but nimble mouse at the same time
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrog432 on 02/22/2015

Pros: Fits my large hands well, weight is really good, have had no problems in 18 months. Cons: Can't find any faults. This mouse has had intensive gaming time (FPS shooters mostly) and has been the best gaming mouse I have used. The DPI switching button makes it very simple when switching and I... Read more

Impression:Good price,Comfortable,High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bywitdx on 01/30/2015

Pros: - comes with extra plug&play functionality out of the box (tested on Windows 7) including dpi, quickfire and back/fwd buttons - supports the whole hand, which reduces accidental clicks in my case - looks funky :-) - nice build, nice cable, nice buttons - large footpads which seem to be - to... Read more

Impression:Nice and chunky but nimble mouse at the same time;

0 0 0

• posted bypsanjuan22 on 10/17/2014

I've been using this mouse for several months and i must say than is very usefull, it has a great performance and its configuration software is clear and easy to use. Visually its a very nice mouse with several color configurations( y usually set up breathing color rotation). And the thing i its... Read more

Impression:Good price,Comfortable,High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byjobie27 on 05/06/2014

Really cool looking custom LEDs! Fits well in the palm of your hand. Good build quality. Works really well. Not easy to install the software for people who don't understand it! Used it for 2 months now for different games and I must say this mouse is really good! Used to have a $80 gaming mouse... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndeq44tkcuep on 04/24/2014

It has a great shape. It's cheap and wery good looking. Breathing mode is great. Great is that there are so much functions on the program that comes with the mouse. Backlight is on some spaces dimmer or almost not visible. It needs more LED lights. The software on the CD didn't work do i had to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatadeluxe on 03/18/2014

Really, don't look any further. You just found the perfect mouse for you if you're on a budget. - Impresses every single person who seen it - Glowing lights blow my mind - You can set lighting via the included driver CD - Double-click button - Back/forward button - The cable looks just amazing -... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMwaarts on 03/05/2014

Great mouse for people with large hands. Ergonomic and very comfortable. Very cheap for what it can do. Multiple lighting options (steady, pulse, switch between colors, off) 7 buttons, which makes it great for gaming if macro's are accepted (MMO's) Mouse runs smoothly over my desk, no mousepad a... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byfilmer81 on 01/28/2014

The mouse is very comfortable to the hand, the costumization of it is great, from the dpi to the ability to change colours, and have them flash(slowly) if wanted. installing took a bit of effort as the install CD would not actually install the drivers and configuration programs. After a bit of I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCiRe350 on 12/20/2013

Great size, Awesome lights, Maaajor Comfort, Good button placement. Sleek design/style, Laced chord, Super easy to program, Super great price. Kinda takes a while to arrive, but that has nothing to do with the product. At first i was worried i wouldn't be able to use it cause of the small disc, I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhakimo on 12/09/2013

It is a very good mouse for people that are gamers and are in to gaming and there is not any problems with it. I have had it for 10 months now and i can say that this mouse is better then much of th emore expensive mouses to the 100 dollar bill. it looks awsome aswell. the best thing about it is... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: