DX » Community » Reviews » Skeleton Finger Pattern Capacitive Screen Touching Hand Warmer Gloves - Black + Light Blue (Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by dsaingenieria on 06/04/2013

Pros: They are nice, and warm. The quality looks very good. Also the price that you pay for this item, is relative one of the lowest of the page. The touchscreens fingers are cool, and work softly with several screem touchs. Cons: They looks no much resistants, already has lose one threat, with only a couple of uses times. OtherThoughts: It's a... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by icantthink on 04/09/2013

Pros: Really cheap and the look cool too Works with your touch screen which is important in the cold Cons: Umm shipping was a little slow but hey it was free so I cannot complain I would be awesome if it glowed in the dark or if they had a combo skeleton balaclava with it. Good thing I have 2 already!!!! OtherThoughts: Umm shipping could have b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Jari.Saikkonen on 03/20/2013

Pros: Really nice looking, works great with smartphone. Too bad i didnt order more of these... came really fast in Finland. Quality is just fine. Cons: I have quite big hands, so they are quite small for me, but theyll do............... OtherThoughts: its not too warm, so if you have like -10 decrees, i dont recommend these, but otherwise theyl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections