DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-536 Cree XM-L T6 800lm 3-Mode White Zooming Headlamp - Black + Silver (2 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandregue on 05/09/2014

Great headlamp, with good and big batteries for a long duration use. Very confortable and very light! Nice for fishing at night! With a white light which is the brigthness lamp i had ever seen. Good charger for the strange batteries. Buena lampara para la cabeza, buenas baterias que tienen larga duracion.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartzrobe on 10/21/2013

Light up nicely and distant reaches several meters night. I really like Very big, I thought it worked with normal batteries, but are rechargeable, their autonomy is good. I like the purchase I made but I expected better quality product. It brings the power adapter to the light to recharge in Spain, can ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bydanakus on 10/20/2013

the headlamp is great, is lightweight and very comfortable, the box says 1000 lumens tien thing I do not understand what the box may be generic, also puts launque specifications that are 1000 lumens, the flashlight shines far the modes are good and the battery lasts a lot, in terms of battery charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPiotrMB on 08/08/2013

Extremely useful, comfortable and very well designed headlamp. The Cree XML T6 emitter is a class - bright like crazy. Zooming feature is also very good and useful - don't buy flashlights without zoom. I like the idea of using the battery compartment also as a part of a charger - you just insert the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJunkyardWillie on 07/23/2013

Ergonomic, Powerful, Practical. This headlamp is nearly perfect. The zoom is super easy to use (just pull in and out) has a very wide spread when fully zoomed. The tilt is the best part, most headlights don't tilt far enough making closeups hard to focus on, not with this one, it tilts right down. Quality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byikaeng on 05/08/2013

Not bad luminous flux for this price. With this battery capacity this seems to runs forever. Flimsy battery box construction and zoom lens. The battery pack clips look like they might fall off any minute. This is not a real problem, though. You can always tape the battery compartment closed and use the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRingmaster2 on 04/25/2013

Very bright, strong and good design of the led case; good thermal control and it doesn't move with shakes like other headlamps. Fast zoom, The package is beautiful, good Polygraphy. Batterycase is cheap, and the locking clips doesnt work, they can break with the continuous use. As you don't need to open ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystinty2000 on 03/20/2013

Extreemly good light. Fits good on head. Easy in use. Batterycapasity at full power is not long at all, 2 houres. Batterycase is sheap, and the locking clips doesnt work. Plastick knob that protect the charging port, doesnt do whats it should. And the charging port is on the top of the batterybox, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBatonDM on 03/12/2013

Fully loaded, nothing is to be outsourced, works out of the box. Fast zoom. The package is beautiful, good Polygraphy. On the box it is written 350 lumens and not 800. If you frequently open the battery compartment latch can break down. Not a universal charger. Convenient working flashlight. It is convenient ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byrfdude on 03/02/2013

Appears to be of a higher quality caliber. Well balanced. Fits well. Easy to operate light switch, adjustable angle and zoom. Very wide and consistent light across the spot. No dark spots or rings when in the wide mode. Best Suited for close-in work (which is why a headlamp is usually needed). Long throw ... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections