DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-536 500lm 3-Mode White Zooming Headlamp w/ Cree XM-L T6 - Black + Silver (2 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Bright Easy to use Very Bright Nikto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOsmithnz on 02/12/2015

Copy of LED lenser light. Almost as good and a bargain at 1/5 the price! Very happy with light Pros: Cheap, bright, batteries last ages. Cons: Headband is quite small and tight on head, padding on light isn't very soft. Focusing lens isn't the greatest (focuses to square rather than a point).

Impression:Bright,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byartpalma on 02/04/2015

Pros: da mucha luz que disminuye con el paso del tiempo, recargable. Cons: autonomía, se queda un poco corta tendría que durar algo más.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byrikoz on 01/30/2015

Pros: Very comfortable, lightweight, zoom function is great. Charger included is not necessary but nice. Cons: Headlamp does not have any protection against powering on while say in your backpack. I just tanen it out of my bag and changed batteries. However, I'll just install another switch on I... Read more

Impression:Very Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byragar9 on 01/17/2015

It´s very confortable and easy to use , have a good quality and a very bright light, i have charged only once but the batteries seem very good

Impression:Buenos acabados,Resitente,muy luminosa;

0 0 0

• posted byPandan98 on 01/10/2015

The headlamp is very easy to use. The light is very bright. Zooming is very good. I really can recommend this headlamp

Impression:Very Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bykubinec202 on 01/02/2015

it is good, but like everything made in China - for the small Chinese heads. when I use cap on head was problem.

Impression:Nikto;

0 0 0

• posted by8897297 on 01/01/2015

A great lamp. Unfortunately, the battery charger cable is to wide.Can't recharge - lamp is not working; ( What kind of charging cable i nead order to charge this Li-ion Battery? Thank you for your reply. But light was very nice.. This headlamp was very bright!

Wrong charging cable ;(

Impression:Very Bright,Headlamp . Wrong charging cable.;

0 0 0

• posted bybrettpowell on 11/24/2014

Pros: Very bright with beam width easy to change Cons: Heavy, but not heavier than others of its class I run...a lot... and this is good for running road or trail.

0 0 0

• posted byKokpan123 on 11/17/2014

Hello. I apologize but yesterday I made a mistake and instead looked at what process is my custom, accidentally press that I you receive that product while it does not I come. We beg you Tell me about the evolution of my order. Thank you.

Impression:Κανένας;

0 1 0

• posted byhubbelinkku on 11/14/2014

Pros: This headlamp is very bright and seems to be of good quality. I do not yet know how long the lamp will function on full charge, but as the batteries are replaceable you could even bring another set of charged batteries with you. Cons: The lamp could have more power settings, there is only a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections