DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-536 Cree XM-L T6 800lm 3-Mode White Zooming Headlamp - Black + Silver (2 x 18650)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymartzrobe on 10/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light up nicely and distant reaches several meters night. I really like Cons:Very big, I thought it worked with normal batteries, but are rechargeable, their autonomy is good. OtherThoughts:I like the purchase I made but I expected better quality product. It brings the... Read more

1 1
  • posted byPiotrMB on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely useful, comfortable and very well designed headlamp. The Cree XML T6 emitter is a class - bright like crazy. Zooming feature is also very good and useful - don't buy flashlights without zoom. I like the idea of using the battery compartment also as a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJunkyardWillie on 07/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ergonomic, Powerful, Practical. This headlamp is nearly perfect. The zoom is super easy to use (just pull in and out) has a very wide spread when fully zoomed. The tilt is the best part, most headlights don't tilt far enough making closeups hard to focus on, not with this... Read more

1 0
  • posted byikaeng on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not bad luminous flux for this price. With this battery capacity this seems to runs forever. Cons:Flimsy battery box construction and zoom lens. The battery pack clips look like they might fall off any minute. This is not a real problem, though. You can always... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRingmaster2 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright, strong and good design of the led case; good thermal control and it doesn't move with shakes like other headlamps. Fast zoom, The package is beautiful, good Polygraphy. Cons:Batterycase is cheap, and the locking clips doesnt work, they can break wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystinty2000 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extreemly good light. Fits good on head. Easy in use. Cons:Batterycapasity at full power is not long at all, 2 houres. Batterycase is sheap, and the locking clips doesnt work. Plastick knob that protect the charging port, doesnt do whats it should. And the cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBatonDM on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fully loaded, nothing is to be outsourced, works out of the box. Fast zoom. The package is beautiful, good Polygraphy. Cons:On the box it is written 350 lumens and not 800. If you frequently open the battery compartment latch can break down. Not a universal charger. Oth... Read more

2 1
  • posted byrfdude on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Appears to be of a higher quality caliber. Well balanced. Fits well. Easy to operate light switch, adjustable angle and zoom. Very wide and consistent light across the spot. No dark spots or rings when in the wide mode. Best Suited for close-in work (which is... Read more

6 0
  • posted bySpydey on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Reasonably bright; clicky button works well. Feels great while wearing; best headstrap I have had on! Zoom function can be useful. Cons:Light is blueish and cold (nothing like Magicshine products). It is brighter than my Ultrafire 250 lumen flashlight, nowhere near 800 lu... Read more

5 0
  • posted byquoppala on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Been looking all my life for the next best head lamp. This baby has so far been great, hoping it holds out like my other lights have. The head band and front and back that contact the head fits me great. The front and back are molded into a curve for a comfort... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections