• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Blind me Betty!

posted by quoppala on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Been looking all my life for the next best head lamp. This baby has so far been great, hoping it holds out like my other lights have. The head band and front and back that contact the head fits me great. The front and back are molded into a curve for a comfortable, snug, and secure fit so the light doesn't jostle around. The focus/zoom works simply by pulling out the lens piece or pushing it in. Bright! it is nearly as bright as my Romisen that has 6 Cree Q4 LEDS! The XM-L t6 has a decent color that is not too blue. It has a high beam and low and strobe. The low could be a little less bright for working at close quarters. The strobe is useless, as always. I has a nice wide radius while still maintaining a good level of brightness into the distance at the wide angle setting. At the zoomed in setting, the spot is a square, which is fine, but annoying that it is not level. Comes with batteries and charger in a decent box.

Cons:

Spot/zoom beam is not level, but it is not a big deal as I rarely use it at the spot setting.

OtherThoughts:

It is better quality than I had expected for 34 buck. I'm usually wary of these 'package deals' that come with battery and charger, but this is exceptional. I may well buy another before they disappear. I don't have enough use to comment on the battery life at this point.

Bottomline:

A good value. Don't hesitate. Git 'em, boy!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections