DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE NP-BX1 Replacement 1800mAh Battery for Sony HDR-AS30V / AS20 / AS100V / CX240E / PJ240E / MV1
Customer’s impression:
nice Quality Good price Works Fine I did not receive it
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8536581 on 06/22/2015

It made its purpose

Impression:Good price,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by9420040 on 06/09/2015

The product did not come to my house. There was a fee to take it in the mail office (more than R$ 30). I advise brazilian customers to not buy it, because Receita Federal is going to make it cost much more in the end.

Impression:I did not receive it;

0 0 0

• posted bybsod74 on 05/04/2015

Pros: 1) Price 2) Good quality 3) Fast shipping Cons: none Use it such as replace for original battery for SONY AS100V - works as original one.

Impression:Good price,Good replace ;

0 0 0

• posted byeijuito on 04/28/2015

I already used and works as expected. Fits on my Sony Handycam and sport action cam.

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted by9072530 on 04/09/2015

Хорошо держит заряд, заказал для фотоаппарата . Хорошая замена оригинальной батарее

Impression:Good price,Quality,Хорошая батарея;

0 0 0

• posted byPredragSt on 03/04/2015

Pros: The value for money ratio of this battery is excelent. The battery works well. Good replacement for my Sony NP-BX1 battery. Cons: None, Buy with confidence.

Fits fine in the Sony HX50. Its a good product.

Impression:Good price,nice,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byDenisKARMA on 02/12/2015

Аккумуляторы DSTE самые качественные из доступных по цене. Покупаю часто. Всегда доволен. Бракованных еще не было. Рекомендую. Batteries DSTE the highest quality available at a price. Buy often. Always happy. Has not yet been rejected. Recommend.

Impression:Good price,nice,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by757470 on 01/12/2015

Pros: Even larger than the official ones, cheap in price. Cons: Can't think of any.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byiggie on 05/20/2014

I have to say this battery is unbelievable! The price is great, the quality is great and it works great. The battery fits just like the original and probably lasts longer (hard to say because it depends on many factors). I have no complaint about this product. The battery fits just like the and a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydentjoep on 05/10/2014

This battery fits fine in the Sony HDR-AS15. It has just the same measurements like the original battery. Works fine with the camera. No complains about shutting down etc with a charged battery 180O mHa, so should last longer. (still has the same voltage: 3.6V) none so far haven't received the to... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: