DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE NP-BX1 Replacement 1800mAh Battery for Sony RX100, RX100 II, DSC-RX1, HX50, HX300, WX300, AS15
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiggie on 05/20/2014

I have to say this battery is unbelievable! The price is great, the quality is great and it works great. The battery fits just like the original and probably lasts longer (hard to say because it depends on many factors). I have no complaint about this product. The battery fits just like the original and probably lasts longer (hard to say because it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydentjoep on 05/10/2014

This battery fits fine in the Sony HDR-AS15. It has just the same measurements like the original battery. Works fine with the camera. No complains about shutting down etc with a charged battery 180O mHa, so should last longer. (still has the same voltage: 3.6V) none so far haven't received the first order they've sent to me. But DX responded correctly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfour on 11/07/2013

Cheaper than original. Bigger capacity than the original (1200mAh) Lasts longer (I think). Looks like original. None so far................ Came with simple packaging but it's ok. Doesnt come with warranty or whatsoever. Fast delivery around 2 weeks if im not mistaken. I bought this for my RX100 and have being using it. I find it reliable replacement ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byBoaaa on 04/30/2013

Very good quality, better than expected. Actual capacity seems to be at least similar to original Sony battery. None I bought this battery as a backup for the original Sony battery that came with the camera. As it stands now, I'm using this one as a primary battery and "saving" the original one. The capacity is at least the same as the original ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections