DX » Community » Reviews » Victorinox Swiss Card Scissors + Nail File + Tweezers + Pen + Needle + Ruler + Knife Kit - Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVincent03290 on 05/15/2014

Very cheap and quite quality product for this price ! You can have the most popular fonctions of a swiss knife as a credit card format ! No mark on the blade, wich signify that is not a really guenine card. But if you find a really brand new victorinox knife or card less than 20 $, it will probably be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCadero on 01/21/2014

- All tools work - All sharpened edges are adequately sharp - The scissors work surprisingly well - I don't really like the picture printed on it. - The plastic parts aren't all that well aligned compared to the same parts on my genuine Victorinox knife. I don't have a swiss card to compare whether it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaueueda on 11/14/2013

All the things on a card. Great idea, Victorinox! And even better the guys who copied that, ahaha! The tools picked to be on this card are all really useful. For field production usage, is perfect. Well, just a better check you can be sure it's a counterfeit. I have an original one and compared: plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloily on 06/21/2013

Very useful tool in a compact credit card sized package. Good quality build, quality brand -everything fits nicely. And it fits into one of your credit card slots of your wallet. Very convenient. Don't bring with you into the plane at the airport, it will be confiscated by security. Remember to put it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydragonhf on 05/06/2013

First look, looks great. If you take out the tools you see that the metal is not so shinny as a genuine one. But all tools works fine.The file is totally different than the original. Fake, not genuine. The quality is not near of the genuine Victorinox. How to spot is a clone? The metal quality, the file ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymakesmebad on 03/05/2013

This is a small card inside tools. Has scissors that cut well. His knife is blunt but sharpen and stay ready. Other tools are excellent. It is a beautiful item to have on hand, conveniently in a wallet. in my order came three cards. two of them were detached at your sides. I could fix them with glue ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections