DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Compartment Plastic Storage Box for 26650 Batteries - White
Customer’s impression:
Useful Good item
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLLR77 on 11/30/2014

Pros: It is a good box for may litium batteries, I can't find any box until I bought this, it is very confortable and easy to use. I really need this for make charger with my litium batteries. Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byelettrogandalf on 08/05/2014

Very useful to neatly contain batteries, protect them from damage. Pros: great price, simple, protects the batteries from short circuits. Cons: not very waterproof Read more

Impression:Good item;

0 0 0

• posted bymexanik2009 on 10/22/2013

Plastic box for 26650 lithium rechargeable batteries made ??of transparent flexible elastic plastic. ---> It has a very comfortable latch that will not allow plastic boxes spontaneously open. ---> Batteries inside the plastic box does not hang out. ---> The quality of molding of plastic on top.... Read more

Foto 11 Foto 22 Foto 33 Foto 44

0 0 0

• posted byValentoman on 10/17/2013

This gadget is very lightweight and as it is transparent you could see inside without any need to open it. Both the lock and the hinges are too fragile. In fact When I opened it for the first time one of the hinges broke at the very first use. If you just want to storage the two batteries togheter instead ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections