DX » Community » Reviews » MK809II Android 4.1.1 Dual Core Mini PC w/ Built-in Bluetooth / Wi-Fi / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / TF
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFermoreno on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Excelent Product. - Easy To USE. - Low Price. - Good Quality. Cons:- Acceptable Plastic quality. - The ON-LIGHT its very difficult to see. - Short power cable. OtherThoughts:I was expecting the product for a long time and when arrived was everithing I was expecting for.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynatonatonato on 03/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Turn your dumb TV into a SUPER Smart TV. Full android system with play store and apps like XBMC. Able to install Finless 1.5 custom ROM without lose wifi and bluetooth. Powered by USB, you can attach to your TV USB port if avaliable. Cons:Poor wifi like others android sti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeMund on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I did not have high expectations for this product. The hardware seemed almost too good to be true. But everything is so good! It does not heat up even if it has to work hard. Is very energy efficient. A 2A charger is only required if the USB ports will drive an... Read more

MK809ii in my hand MK809ii up and running with Swedish as the languag
    0 0
  • posted byjefko on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice and compact design Very good WIFI receipt Adobe Flash player 11 possible Fast CPU's Does the job without becoming hot Power directly from USB-TV, so MINI-PC shuts down when TV is turned off. Cons:Just after buying price dropped 10$ OtherThoughts:Need for a simple l... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections