DX » Community » Reviews » AWEi ES600i Noodle Style In-Ear Earphones w/ Mic + Earbuds - Red (3.5mm Jack / 130cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very Good Quality
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydadilevi on 07/25/2014

pros:Great earphones, good sound quality. Come with a convenient carrying case. cons:After prolonged listening, do not feel comfortable in the ear Overall very satisfied, Read more

Impression:Very Good Quality;

1 0
  • posted byyanchi345 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This earphone has excellent sound from bass to high, very good for all kind of music. I use it both to my phone and notebook, it is really good choice. The pack has a nice small pouch too, it seems good quality. Cons:The clip is too light and the long buds are u... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalwaysthedotingwife on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My husband tried all of the headphones that I ordered. I had bought him the less expensive version of these with the braided cord. He hated those. When he tried mine he refused to give them back. He said they were the best quality he'd ever had for headphones... Read more

3 1
  • posted byd4rkblood on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:???????? ???????? ?? 2 ??????. ???????? ? ???????: ??? ??? ?? ?????????. ??? ??????? ????? ????????? ???????. ???????? ?????????? ???????: ??? ??????? ?? ???????? ????????? ????? ?? ?????????, ??????? ??? ??????, ????? ??????????? ???????. ???????? ?????? ???????, ???? ??... Read more

1 1
  • posted bySupercoke on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Quality silicone noodle-style cord -Pouch is made of neoprene?, zipper, and leather? front pouch -Come with extra tips & clip -Best bass I've heard in an ear bud, recommended for dubstep -Gold-plated 3.5mm jack with microphone ring for iPhone -The ear buds themselv... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections