DX » Community » Reviews » WING-TURN WT-0284-HPCPD-F HDMI Female to Mini HDMI Male / Micro HDMI Male Adapter - Black + Golden
Customer’s impression:
Value for money Cheap and good small effective sturdy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaxemb on 12/01/2014

Pros: Great value for money, solid construction. Cons: Lack of "swing" for the HDMI female end - can make it hard, or even impossible to use on products like handycams etc where the micro/mini port is not very accessible. Read more

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted by8800273 on 11/25/2014

Just plugged in a standard HDMI cable and plugged my tablet into my TV. Read more

Impression:small effective sturdy;

0 0 0

• posted bycpoon on 11/25/2014

Pros: Cheap item and suitable for conversion from HDMI to mini and micro HDMI. Solid build with good fit. Cons: Edge of plug shows slight flaking of the gold outer layer. Body is slightly rubbery and feels a bit sticky out of the package. Read more

Impression:Cheap and good;

0 0 0

• posted byFestus on 05/06/2014

It's annoying to have several HDMI cables laying about, but you can't seem to find the one that fits the camera or smartphone. This adapter makes a Mini or Micro HDMI out of any standard HDMI cable. It also features a 90 degree bend which is often handy in the confines of an AV cabinet. Small, so it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafaelptr on 11/28/2013

Very good, as I expected, answered in the way I wanted, the material quality is not as good, but it worked perfectly for the use in which I was looking for. I think it might be cheaper because its matter is still not as good as it should be for the price, however has met the expectations Very useful ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections