DX » Community » Reviews » SP99013 Small Round Shape Silicone DIY Mold Tray for Muffin / Cake / Dessert / Chocolate / Pudding
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjvso22 on 12/23/2013

My cousin showed me iff sort of thing and found super valid.... I really liked the product, super practical and will help me in many things!! When I saw the site appeared to be higher, however yet make good use!! Could have more varieties of colors!! Could inform the diameter of the way to not confuse buyers. And thus increase the number of satisfied ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperwil on 12/20/2013

The shapes are very easy to use and it is also very easy to remove the cupcakes from them once baked. The shapes can be easily pile up to save space, so you can store them in any shaft. They are quite small, so the cupcakes are small too so finally you have mini-cupcakes. If you prepare a big quantity of dough, you will have to bake the cupcakes in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriky48 on 02/20/2013

Excellent multicolor silicone molds, bright colors, very useful for cooking small bites muffins or cakes. The dough does not stick to the edges, unmold easily. The purchase price is low gets 12 silicone molds at a great price, buying in any business would pay double what you paid. Very easy to clean, a little water and detergent and ready! No cons, ... Read more

Excellent multicolor silicone molds Excellent multicolor silicone molds Excellent multicolor silicone molds
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections