DX » Community » Reviews » SP99013 Small Round Shape Silicone DIY Mold Tray for Muffin / Cake / Dessert / Chocolate / Pudding
Customer’s impression:
good but really small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypriscillasm on 08/21/2014

Pros : Good material. I used it to put some ice lolly filing, because there was too much left that did not fit my tray; Easy to handle and clean. So far, no complains, except the size. Cons : Those are really small ; The title led me to believe it would be the size fit for small cupcake, but it i... Read more

Impression:good, but really small ;

0 0 0

• posted byalgania on 07/11/2014

They work perfectly. They're better quality than ones I found in local stores & definitely a better price. My baked goods slipped right out of them with ease with no sticking. Easily washable. Especially love the assortment of colours. Though they said small in the title, I didn't expect them... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjvso22 on 12/23/2013

My cousin showed me iff sort of thing and found super valid.... I really liked the product, super practical and will help me in many things!! When I saw the site appeared to be higher, however yet make good use!! Could have more varieties of colors!! Could inform the diameter of the way to not of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuperwil on 12/20/2013

The shapes are very easy to use and it is also very easy to remove the cupcakes from them once baked. The shapes can be easily pile up to save space, so you can store them in any shaft. They are quite small, so the cupcakes are small too so finally you have mini-cupcakes. If you prepare a big of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byriky48 on 02/20/2013

Excellent multicolor silicone molds, bright colors, very useful for cooking small bites muffins or cakes. The dough does not stick to the edges, unmold easily. The purchase price is low gets 12 silicone molds at a great price, buying in any business would pay double what you paid. Very easy to a... Read more

Excellent multicolor silicone molds Excellent multicolor silicone molds Excellent multicolor silicone molds

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: