- It allows easy placement of the hard drive. You can slide in the hard drive and it comes with one screw to fix the hard drive into place. - Placement in the laptop is also easy, in my specific laptop I could fixate it with a screw. - It has imprints/symbols of a normal dvd drive, so it is not easily ... Read more
- easy to install
- good material
- instruction included - no cons - very simple thing to insert another hdd instead of cd-rom in your notebook. This is a great solution for those that want to add a 2nd notebook hard drive or a fast 2.5" SSD.
A second hard drive or a super fast SSD offers the capacity ... Read more
1. Build quality is good for the price its offered at.
2. Fits pretty well in my Toshiba's optical bay.
3. It comes with rubber screws which you can place around the hard-disk so that HDD fits firmly.
4. It comes with blue LED attached to it which turns to red on activity. 1. Even though its compatible ... Read more
Good enough quality,
Fits well in place of my optical drive
You get rubber screws to firmly place the hard-disk inside caddy Since I bought this for my new SSD, I noticed that on benchmark I was getting 250MB r/w speed. I ended up puttin in my laptop HDD in caddy and SDD went in place of HDD. I am not ... Read more
Easy to install, just insert the hdd on the case and then insert it to the laptop. Windows 8 recognize it instantly. It comes with 8 rubber pieces to adapt the hdd to the case. Had one BSOD, then I swaped the switch that is inside the case and seems it's working well. It's not free :( I'll try to change ... Read more
Everything. For the ASUS A52: Just remove the screws (one is accesible right from the bottom of the computer, the other is hidden behind a lid in the bottom, you will have to unscrew 6+ screws) and remove the optical drive. insert the 2.5" disk and just slip everything in the hole. I just used one ... Read more
- Easy to installation of HDD & installation inside your notebook. Takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Good build
- Universal size, fits nearly every laptop - The front cover may differ from your notebooks design Since I don't use my DVD drive much I decided to buy a bay for my secondary 2.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.