DX » Community » Reviews » 12.7mm Optical Bay Second SATA HDD Hard Drive Caddy Module Tray Adapter for Laptop - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoepkooijman on 01/25/2014

- It allows easy placement of the hard drive. You can slide in the hard drive and it comes with one screw to fix the hard drive into place. - Placement in the laptop is also easy, in my specific laptop I could fixate it with a screw. - It has imprints/symbols of a normal dvd drive, so it is not easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byegoryny4 on 12/25/2013

- easy to install - good material - instruction included - no cons - very simple thing to insert another hdd instead of cd-rom in your notebook. This is a great solution for those that want to add a 2nd notebook hard drive or a fast 2.5" SSD. A second hard drive or a super fast SSD offers the capacity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjagpreetbhatia on 11/14/2013

1. Build quality is good for the price its offered at. 2. Fits pretty well in my Toshiba's optical bay. 3. It comes with rubber screws which you can place around the hard-disk so that HDD fits firmly. 4. It comes with blue LED attached to it which turns to red on activity. 1. Even though its compatible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjagpreetbhatia on 10/28/2013

Good enough quality, Fits well in place of my optical drive You get rubber screws to firmly place the hard-disk inside caddy Since I bought this for my new SSD, I noticed that on benchmark I was getting 250MB r/w speed. I ended up puttin in my laptop HDD in caddy and SDD went in place of HDD. I am not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygenisbr on 10/18/2013

Easy to install, just insert the hdd on the case and then insert it to the laptop. Windows 8 recognize it instantly. It comes with 8 rubber pieces to adapt the hdd to the case. Had one BSOD, then I swaped the switch that is inside the case and seems it's working well. It's not free :( I'll try to change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaupovi on 05/28/2013

Everything. For the ASUS A52: Just remove the screws (one is accesible right from the bottom of the computer, the other is hidden behind a lid in the bottom, you will have to unscrew 6+ screws) and remove the optical drive. insert the 2.5" disk and just slip everything in the hole. I just used one ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHKstudio on 05/16/2013

- Easy to installation of HDD & installation inside your notebook. Takes less than 10 minutes to complete. - Good build - Universal size, fits nearly every laptop - The front cover may differ from your notebooks design Since I don't use my DVD drive much I decided to buy a bay for my secondary 2.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections