DX » Community » Reviews » Elegant Metallic Bullet Style Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphones (3.5mm Jack/120cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycergelione on 10/24/2013

JUST LOOK AT THAT PRICE MAN! SWEET! But don't let that scare you. The sound quality is above average. IT HAS IMMENSE BASS! A little bit overpowering though. You get more bass then treble, but still a unique listening experience. Really good build quality. Was used for 6 months before it died. The plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybolux on 06/14/2013

Good Bass CHeap Price Low Price Noise isolation is good good materials Buen precio , Buenos materiales, Buen sonido de bajos. duran bastante si los cuidas un poco magnificos Audifonos y baratos the plug is liltle weak el jack es un poco debil asi que cuidado con ello magnificos Audifonos y baratos i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreedomkeeper93 on 03/01/2013

1) Cheap earphone but with a strong bass and great sound quality. 2) Has been using for nearly 6 months and is still in good and working condition 3) Many friends has commented that this earphone is comparable to a $40-$50 earphone in terms of sound quality. 4) Receive product in good condition It took ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjakilpio on 12/13/2012

I bought several units of these to replace every time to new ones when previous will fail. Earlier I bought different type earplugs, but I couldn't rememeber the type. These were ok as overal quality but the quality of the voice is very bad. There were practically no bass tones at all also all the other ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byBLRplex on 09/15/2012

The sound like from expensive earphones, quality is very good. So, I pleasantly surprised! The package is very chip and it allows to save some money. The earphones is comfortble for ears, no pain after long using, no noises. Direct 3.5mm Jack save the wire from broking. The wire looks like good and strong ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylolhax on 12/06/2011

Some people complain about its slightly excessive bass, but you get used to it. Its sound quality closely resembles the sound of $200+ earphone sets. Good quality, reliable and useful. Doesn't look too bad either. I personally don't like the little plastic gem-things on the earphones, but otherwise no ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhitechgadgets on 09/05/2011

- I will give these 5 star on everything!! -Look at the price! Its "giva away" prices for these earbuds ( i have ordered many earbuds from DX) And espasially buyed many here in Europe... -The Sound is amazing!! , it has super BASS!!!! - I love bass! Built quality / package: Well they arrived ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydrdreas on 07/19/2011

- incredible bass for all musik genres - loud sound - looks cool - they last long if u are not too careless with them - too short, it almost doesnt reach from my pants pockets to around my neck - the "bling" can fall out due the lack of glue but that can be different from piece to piece. ive ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byisabelezf on 02/08/2011

Really really cheap Fits the ear comfortably The cable is thick and doesn't tangle easily Great noise isolation Not the best sound quality Ugly strass-things glued on the back of the plugs Fragile, parts get loose easily Bass a bit too loud, not really a con for me but for some is annoying I got this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYusunoha on 09/15/2010

my first earphones of these type (I used those old-style earphones in the past but they never fit me) and I'm really loving it alot. It's cheap, works good and fits comfortably. and even for someone like me who had problems with those old-style earphones is having no problems with these earphones. a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections