DX » Community » Reviews » Elegant Metallic Bullet Style Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphones (3.5mm Jack/120cm Cable)
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybolux on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Bass CHeap Price Low Price Noise isolation is good good materials Buen precio , Buenos materiales, Buen sonido de bajos. duran bastante si los cuidas un poco magnificos Audifonos y baratos Cons:the plug is liltle weak el jack es un poco debil asi que cuid... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreedomkeeper93 on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1) Cheap earphone but with a strong bass and great sound quality. 2) Has been using for nearly 6 months and is still in good and working condition 3) Many friends has commented that this earphone is comparable to a $40-$50 earphone in terms of sound quality. 4) Receive... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjakilpio on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought several units of these to replace every time to new ones when previous will fail. Earlier I bought different type earplugs, but I couldn't rememeber the type. These were ok as overal quality but the quality of the voice is very bad. Cons:There were pr... Read more

0 2
  • posted byBLRplex on 09/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The sound like from expensive earphones, quality is very good. So, I pleasantly surprised! The package is very chip and it allows to save some money. The earphones is comfortble for ears, no pain after long using, no noises. Direct 3.5mm Jack save the wire fro... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylolhax on 12/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Some people complain about its slightly excessive bass, but you get used to it. Its sound quality closely resembles the sound of $200+ earphone sets. Good quality, reliable and useful. Doesn't look too bad either. Cons:I personally don't like the little plasti... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhitechgadgets on 09/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- I will give these 5 star on everything!! -Look at the price! Its "giva away" prices for these earbuds ( i have ordered many earbuds from DX) And espasially buyed many here in Europe... -The Sound is amazing!! , it has super BASS!!!! - I love bass! Built qualit... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydrdreas on 07/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- incredible bass for all musik genres - loud sound - looks cool - they last long if u are not too careless with them Cons:- too short, it almost doesnt reach from my pants pockets to around my neck - the "bling" can fall out due the lack of glue but... Read more

1 0
  • posted byisabelezf on 02/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really really cheap Fits the ear comfortably The cable is thick and doesn't tangle easily Great noise isolation Cons:Not the best sound quality Ugly strass-things glued on the back of the plugs Fragile, parts get loose easily Bass a bit too loud, not really a con for me b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYusunoha on 09/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:my first earphones of these type (I used those old-style earphones in the past but they never fit me) and I'm really loving it alot. It's cheap, works good and fits comfortably. and even for someone like me who had problems with those old-style earphones is having no pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byercanoz on 04/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This works as it should, it kinda sucks, but for 3 bucks, its good. The quality is pretty sucky when you hold it in ur hand but well, its for your ear, so who cares, right? :D Cons:when i first bought it, i thought it sucked, but with time it got better, it fits... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections