Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybputnik on 06/03/2014

Very, very good tanto. Quality built and nice looking. It has an excellente finishing. Dimensions are right, and it sits well in hand. It's not too haevy, or too easy, just as it should be. I enjoy using it I really can't think out any cons at all! Maybe it could be a little cheaper, but anyway, it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by6pakki on 05/08/2014

I ordered this just for curiosity and boy was I positively surprised. Good quality wood, great finish. I ordered 3 of these actually and in my club people were really curious where did I get them. I did send them here of course. We have been using them for past 6 months and there are no signs of ware ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGlowDog on 02/04/2013

Surprisingly well made for the money ! Proportions and shape are good, the finish is well done, no spliters or rought edges. The wood seems like massive oak. Feels very nice and heavy. Perfect for my use in aikido practice No cons! absolute worth the money. I expected it to be much less quality wood ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleofrasson on 11/29/2012

Good shape, good weight, good quality wood, very good price. Fulfilled all expectations. The wood have good texture, smooth surface, do not hurt hands and even is resistent. The shape is very similar to a real tanto. Carven work is good, balanced shape. None cons, really good product. The point is sharpened,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byidosensei on 09/20/2012

Good color, very nice natural wood finish. Nice and smooth, good quality. VERY good price. Very good value. Very useful for Martial Arts training. Very safe to work with. No sharp edges, no danger of wood chipping. The knife is just a little bit longer than other wooden tanto. But it doesn't really matter.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshinokami on 08/09/2010

-good quality- -durable- -good finish- -it feels good in the hand- -you can pas airport security with it- -sticker made in china, wood stain- -Would be nice if it was a little cheaper, but you can't complain with free international shipping- -is a bit long to use in self-defense but at least I always ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoug89 on 02/16/2009

Extremely durable Excellent finish Very solid, feels good in the hand Would be nice if it was a little cheaper, but you can't complain with free international shipping Great for practising self defence, I would imagine the only way it could harm you is if you fell on it, but it would probably only result ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections