DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-535 910lm 3-Mode White Zooming Headlamp - Black (4 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
good Bright effective
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywillytlc on 08/05/2015

its sopose to be 910 lm but realy is 500lm +-

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byzeebaarsje on 06/09/2015

i payd and i ask for 910 lumen, not for 350 lumen, i,m not happy.

Impression:effective;

0 0 0

• posted bymonsieur22 on 05/25/2015

This is a great light for the price, very bright. I also like the fact that it use regular AA battery ( nimh or others recharchables also work).

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bydrazumny on 04/20/2015

Хорошее качество, очень яркий! Удобен на голове.

Impression:good,Bright,effective;

0 0 0

• posted by9227434 on 03/18/2015

Very bright light and usefull, Uses 4 AA batt. that you can get anywhere and it lasts very long, battery compartment is nice, it closes well. cons: much too warm for 100 procent mod used.

Impression:good,effective;

0 0 0

• posted bykrisrian on 03/09/2015

Very bright and good headlight. Only strange thing is that on the box that came with it it was written 600lm, not 910 as on dx.com.

0 0 0

• posted byrejhonj on 01/29/2015

Pros: high luminosity, a good zoom and tilt mechanism. cons: is much too warm for Hi mod - after a few minutes of boiling! Over time, the wire broke in the holder. Much too large voltage and current for the chip! - modified for 3xAAA - there are already so many not heating.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byJari.Saikkonen on 01/07/2015

Good quality, looks good, bright headlamp. I was impressed how bright the lamp actually was. Came with good pagaging. With the price, really good purchase.!

0 0 1

• posted bydjmatteo on 01/29/2014

The lamp is very bright and useful. Uses 4 AA batteries that you can get anywhere and it lasts very long. It feels solidly built. The battery compartment is nice, it closes well. Everything is in working order. Head strap is a little short. Im not sure about the capability to block water on the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikitatikin on 01/07/2014

Very bright light. Well adjustable vertical inclination. You can use it to focus force light at small square only, or expand it and to have a well lit area. A little heavy with 4 AA batteries, but I expected it. Li-ion batteries are easier to use but AA batteries are easier substitutable when its... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere