DX » Community » Reviews » Unsharpened Trainer 4-Section Retractable Steel Sword (72cm Extended)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byriskorja on 08/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Sword for practician. I and my group will be using it for practising Yang Sword Form 32. Sword is light, firmly shaped, blade sections slides fine. It comes with a bag for carrying. Cons:One Sword did come shorter as ordered, fully extracted length was 70 instead... Read more

Unpacking one Sword All 6 Swords Broken Ball by one sword from 8 received One was shorter All 8 with full length steel sword for our group
    0 0
  • posted byscarfacejulian on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:if you are a collector of the kung fu world please grab this ordiment. it looks awesome on the wall..thats all. Cons:there aint no cons. it is what it is.if you are into kung fu respect it. plastic or not.its the way of the ninja. OtherThoughts:this is not a cut... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierdp on 07/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The metal retractable "blade" is unsharpened (good for kids) and easy to use. Rarely stucks. Kids love it. (Actually I recommend it for 10 years old or more). Very light, a kid can swing it with any trouble. Cons:The grip is very cheap and "light". H... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydewzs on 11/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:JUst got mine in and the product was very well made. Customes opened it and when the sealed it back up the got the tasles stuck with the tape and when I opened it, it pulled the tasles off. Not happy about that. The blade is metal and comes out with very little effort. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydgallant on 07/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very Light easy to use. Cheap Price. Good sword for light training. Comes with a bag to hold it in. Looks awesome on display. Easy to swing the sword out. Cons:The handle is made of plastic. Not sharp but that is for security reasons. The metal is light and wi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMartyBunny on 04/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice bag to hold it, opens nicely without much struggle, looks good. Is fairly long and is good for simply playing around with it Cons:It's fairly light and bends when you hit stuff with a strong blow, but making it heavier and stronger will make it harder to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredhawk89 on 03/06/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Is nice and heavy and would look cool as part of a costume -Reminds me of the lightsabers you'd find at Walmart. Someone asked how it extends, it's the same as those plastic lightsabers, all you have to do is swing it and that force makes it snap into place. Cons:-Isn'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections