DX » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield Holder Swivel Mount for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPercyvanPoelgeest on 09/24/2014

I already bought and use the same holder that was made for the iPhone 4 and this one works just as good and maybe even better. The holder does not easely fall of your wind shield and the rotation doesn't losen as easely as the holder for the iPhone 4 did. Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bynickalix on 11/02/2013

It's lightweight. Fits perfectly the iPhone 5. The suction cup works just fine. The overall size is small, so it will not affect the visibility in the road. And considering the price, it has a really good quality. If you uses a cover on your phone, you have to take it off every time you going to put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycorrea1214 on 08/12/2013

works well for what was called, however, the rod is very stiff which makes handling. The clip that makes the fit is a bit too hard which ends up scratching aparalho. A good tip is to use a plastic to protect. works well for what was called, however, the rod is very stiff which makes handling. The clip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaalrivba on 07/06/2013

The new Apple iPhone 5 fits perfectly. The casing where the phone goes is small, so it will not affect the visibility in the road. The clamp is universal so it will fit in any windshield arm or any vent frame (not included in this package) When the iPhone is grabbed, any plastic is covering the screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvasilyev on 06/03/2013

Cheap, flexible, tight installation of phone inside mount. I do believe it won't fall while riding. If you use protective case -- it won't fit. The mount is very tight, so you have to choose -- case or mount. And while it's too tight, you can't be sure it won't make scratches on sides of your iphone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjywem on 05/23/2013

To me it seems the best purchase I have made, as are the prices compared to the normal market this. Hard, with a very good both for glass fixing to the phone. One can say that the arm is very hard, it takes two hands to put it in the position you want, but once set, no need to do more with it. And also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaalrivba on 04/21/2013

-The new Apple iPhone 5 fits perfectly. -The casing where the phone goes is small, so it will not affect the visibility in the road. -The clamp is universal so it will fit in any windshield arm or any vent frame (not included in this package) -When the iPhone is grabbed, any plastic is covering the screen ... Read more

Car Windshield for iPhone 5 modded attachment

0 0 4

• posted byLaureijs on 04/18/2013

I was looking for a car mount for my new iPhone 5 since my old one (for the 4S) didn't cut it any more. Found this and was impressed by the price and the quality. Definately get this because it doesn't completely surround the iPhone, you can still touch the whole screen. Something which I couldn't do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaharsasson18 on 04/15/2013

very strong, stick to the window and doesn't fall - unless you use a lot of force. not expansive at all. shipped very fast - no problem there. can't use it if you have a case for the Iphone. you had to take of the case and then put him in the holder. not good idea at all . to bad I didn't know this. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections