Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAcabrino on 07/06/2013

Little enough to use at work, actually this is where I use it. Great to workout a little while you are participating in meetings by telephone or when you need to stop typing a little. Rubber is very tough to press, so it will take some time to get used to it. The smell is a little problem, it goes away ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielrvargas on 11/21/2011

I'm a climber and it's a very good device to warm up forearms, hands and fingers before that go-for-it indoor climb session at the nearest gym. Cheap, light, portable, and don't produces any noise. The spikes hurts a little and I don't really matter if they come off; It's seems like a sex-shop-bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynpongrac1 on 11/19/2010

cheap, easy to use, ok for stress relief. it does the job of improving grip strength, but only to a certain point its smaller than i expected, but i have big hands :) over time it gets softer, to its easy to bend - it lost strength, but its still ok for stress relief the spikes are unpleasent to skin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykillian1501 on 10/04/2010

it is very cheap and you can feel differences in a real short period(if you use it in a regular base). It fits in your pocket, so when you travel a lot by train or bus or something then this is ideal to use i get blathers on my fingers when I use it longer then 5 minutes. And the red spikey things will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntonidas on 09/24/2010

I got this for my father, and it's actually very nice, cheap and durable. I really like this cuz I can work my arms to play guitar better.. xD Yo compre esto para mi padre y de echo es muy bueno, barato y durable. De verdad es muy bueno porque puedo trabajar mis brazos para tocar mejor guitarra.. xD ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynapier on 01/15/2010

Well I was sceptical as to whether it was durable, it really is. Make no mistake you can actually use this as advertised for some time I'm sure. There are better hand exercisers out there. Not at DX, but there are others which are useful for all your fingers. This donut thing is really not so flexible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshusting on 04/30/2009

- Nice sturdy rubber. - Good resistance for training your hands. - Low price. - The spikes are a little tough, could be softer on your palm. - Perhaps a little large for those with smaller hands. - No english whatsoever on the packaging - would be nice to know what the warnings are on it :p - Similar ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections