Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabrielrvargas on 11/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'm a climber and it's a very good device to warm up forearms, hands and fingers before that go-for-it indoor climb session at the nearest gym. Cheap, light, portable, and don't produces any noise. Cons:The spikes hurts a little and I don't really matter if th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynpongrac1 on 11/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap, easy to use, ok for stress relief. it does the job of improving grip strength, but only to a certain point Cons:its smaller than i expected, but i have big hands :) over time it gets softer, to its easy to bend - it lost strength, but its still ok for stress reli... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykillian1501 on 10/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is very cheap and you can feel differences in a real short period(if you use it in a regular base). It fits in your pocket, so when you travel a lot by train or bus or something then this is ideal to use Cons:i get blathers on my fingers when I use it longe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonidas on 09/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I got this for my father, and it's actually very nice, cheap and durable. I really like this cuz I can work my arms to play guitar better.. xD Yo compre esto para mi padre y de echo es muy bueno, barato y durable. De verdad es muy bueno porque puedo trabajar m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynapier on 01/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well I was sceptical as to whether it was durable, it really is. Make no mistake you can actually use this as advertised for some time I'm sure. Cons:There are better hand exercisers out there. Not at DX, but there are others which are useful for all your fing... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections