DX » Community » Reviews » Ninja Wushu Steel Whip Chain (107cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypartyman65 on 04/01/2014

Heavy, tough materials. Good shinny finish. I would love it to be a little longer. Traditionally, a whipchain must be of the same lenght as the distance between one's shoulder and the floor. This one is shorter than that. Also, the handle does not have a swivel so one needs a good wrist to handle it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelicool1 on 08/28/2013

Best Martial arts training weapon for Wushu so far, im impressed by the quality... I thought this was stainless steel, after couple of weeks of usage,the whip started to rust, badly, and leave rust on fingers, tried to remove it, more rust came along. Its easy to hit yourself, if not used properly, overall ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaloay on 01/20/2011

Cheap, hard, long enougth for initiaties. Good grip. Cool. Good for martial arts instruction or just for the fun of it. A little bit of oxide in one of the pieces. "Only" 1meter long, a problem for some users maybe. Comes inside a plastic bag usufullness I still didn´t practice hiting hard objects, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygfarq on 01/01/2009

Solid long links, pointed tip and end weight are nicely cast, might require some filing on ends to dull sharp edges if any. great length. connecting links need to be welded to prevent the item from coming apart during use, pretty easy to do if you have a welder or torch. Overall good item with great ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections