DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 3W 270lm LED White Light Motorcycle Headlamp - Black (12~80V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNachoand on 11/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great extra light! I can't believe the power of those lights when i turn it on, great for the 3watts!!! Cons:Dificult to fix/lock the mount if it soffer 2stroke bike vibrations. OtherThoughts:Powerfull white light!! I'm reducing de watts of my non-battery Vespa with led... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTremosnak on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low cost, high bright lamp. Cons:The connecting cable could be longer. The spotlight is NOT waterproof. OtherThoughts:When I opened the shipment, I was worried that the spotlight will be destroyed. Fortunately, it is not even a scratch. After disassembly, I fo... Read more

Delivery Mounting Lighting up
    4 0
  • posted byemrello on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good price. Easy to install. Decent amount of light. Cons:Very bad sealing (actually no sealing at all). Allows water and dirt to get inside at the first wash. Probably won't survive a year on the bike. OtherThoughts:Poor quality but considering the price I could s... Read more

4 0
  • posted bySTANISLAV05 on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Headlamp decent quality for the price. I ordered 2 pieces with a white light, and the second was with a yellowish tint. But for me it is not critical. The brightness of a statement (240-270 lumens). Inside the lights is an electronic voltage regulator (input voltage 12-... Read more

Light Motorcycle Light Motorcycle Light Motorcycle
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections