DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 3W 270lm LED White Light Motorcycle Headlamp - Black (12~80V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNachoand on 11/02/2013

Great extra light! I can't believe the power of those lights when i turn it on, great for the 3watts!!! Dificult to fix/lock the mount if it soffer 2stroke bike vibrations. Powerfull white light!! I'm reducing de watts of my non-battery Vespa with led bulbs, and increassing de rear and front lights with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTremosnak on 05/26/2013

Low cost, high bright lamp. The connecting cable could be longer. The spotlight is NOT waterproof. When I opened the shipment, I was worried that the spotlight will be destroyed. Fortunately, it is not even a scratch. After disassembly, I found that it is not waterproof. It can be removed easily a silicon ... Read more

Delivery Mounting Lighting up

0 0 4

• posted byemrello on 04/30/2013

Very good price. Easy to install. Decent amount of light. Very bad sealing (actually no sealing at all). Allows water and dirt to get inside at the first wash. Probably won't survive a year on the bike. Poor quality but considering the price I could still give it a chance after sealing it myself. This ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bySTANISLAV05 on 04/20/2013

Headlamp decent quality for the price. I ordered 2 pieces with a white light, and the second was with a yellowish tint. But for me it is not critical. The brightness of a statement (240-270 lumens). Inside the lights is an electronic voltage regulator (input voltage 12-80 volts). Put yourself on a moped.... Read more

Light Motorcycle Light Motorcycle Light Motorcycle

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections