DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Neoprene 7" Case w/ Zipper for Ipad MINI - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygreatmazinga on 03/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Nice fit for iPad mini -Soft inner surface shouldn't scratch screen -Neoprene material [like a wetsuit, or mousepad] should provide some impact resistance. -Secure zipper closure, means you can carry in any orientation, and not necessarily need an outer case. Cons:-I h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenhongl on 01/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap but good quality Cons:Only available in black color. And it's plain black. There is no other option with different design or color. OtherThoughts:If dx delivery time could be further improved that would be perfect. Usually it takes a few weeks to receive it. If it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabizago2 on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a good quality, and I like the fact that the zipper is only in the top portion of the product. Cons:My iPad mini has a folio cover. It doesn't fit inside the case with the cover. It could only fit without any cover - so I think I prefer keep using the folio cover.... Read more

1 1
  • posted bynorbies on 07/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The new iPad mini will fit just perfectly! Bought to use along SKU 191311 - it´s tight, but it will protect your iPad mini just fine. Very well sewed, and have some level of protection inside so the zip wont scratch the top of your iPad. Cons:Can not thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslimgym on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bought this because I have case sky 173581 which works very well to cover the screen but can leave the screen vulnerable to scratching if something gets between the cover and screen. So bought this lightweight padded case to stop that happening. Not a lot to say... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections