DX » Community » Reviews » In-Dash Stereo 3.2" LCD SDHC/SD MP3 Player + AM/FM Radio with USB Host/Power Slot and IR Remote
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywarraes on 12/22/2010

+ nice to see (Nice Design) + appears to be much more expensive + 8 GB sd tested (ok) + Easy volume adjustment (and audio settings) + Good FM + Sound quality is good (really good) + Good price + easy installation (even without the manual) - Construction bad (could be better) - Do not turn off completely (you can drain the battery) - No adjustment of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byILCILA on 12/03/2010

En: + Plug and Play, install it, and it works! + The radio was well packed + Quick Search of available fm-frequency + Nice Design NL: + Plug and play, plaatsen+aansluiten = radio + Goede veilige verpakking + Snel door de FM Ferquenties heen zoeken + Mooi design (maar dat is smaak natuurlijk) EN: - No information about the radiostation - The color bars ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimHodge on 07/24/2009

Very sensitive FM radio. Card player picks up from where it left when you return rather than the start of the track again. More than powerful enough for my ears. Despite the claim mine has no AM radio. A real shame because AM is very useful in these parts. The case is very flimsy but that won't be noticed once fitted. I wanted to downgrade my car radio ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYustin69 on 04/04/2009

SE conecta muy facil casi todo el aparato. Está muy bien de precio. Lee bien tanto usb como tarjetas sd. Tiene bastante potencia. La antena es de conector largo y puede que necesites adaptador o hcer un empalme. Las canciones no aparecen por su nombre. No guarda la hora en la memoria de la radio y hay que programar el reloj cada vez que la enciendes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddd9022 on 03/02/2009

It plays music from SD memory cards and Usb flash drives. Also, USB is powered, so you can recharge your mp3 player, mobile phone or anything else. It has ISO wiring, so it should be easy to connect it. But my car had just 14(or 15 or more, it's nt so important) wires in random colors. I spent 4 hours connecting it! When i press power off, display is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjallajalla on 12/11/2008

can not take advantage of the disc journey thief can easily steal valuable seems so radio easy when you can not take off the front plate the price of good quality easy to install if you ready to plug standard is not very active in amplifier, but the basic good player radio okay does not seem to name their role playing and no name when you call your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylirva on 12/02/2008

Cheap if you just want to play mp3s. I can charge phone and gps and other gadgets from the usb! Standard iso wiring so easy installation. Radio seem to have decent sensitivity (better than my previous pioneer). Setting and clock was easy to setup no need for manual really. No proper display, just song and album numbers and radio frequency. No RDS Manual ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections