DX » Community » Reviews » 30-Pin Male to Micro USB Female Adapter for Iphone 4 / 4S / 3GS / Ipad / The New Ipad - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypuntomaupunto on 06/25/2013

there is no much to say about an adapter: the only thing it has to do is to let the user connect a device when the right cable is not available. This gadget is exactly what we need, and it is light enough. I found none. After all, either such gizmos work or not, they are so simple that it is difficult to break them. it's great in connection with a lengthening ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrFridge on 06/09/2013

A good quality plastic, comes with a cover to the iPhone-side connector. Enables recharging of an iPhone using the standard Android USB charger! Does not enable data connection, only power and charging Solved all my problems with my girlfriend not having a charger. She uses an iPhone 4, and I use a Galaxy s1. I have 2 charges for me at home, but none ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDCHammer on 04/21/2013

Allows you to charge iPhone/iPad/iPod with a regular USB to USB Micro cable. Allows you to sync an iPhone/iPad/iPod with a regular USB to USB Micro cable. Small, well constructed, wrapped in protective film when received. Port for the micro cable is a little oversized so you have to be careful with the cable. It is easy to shift it when connected. Discovered ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bysushilindia on 04/09/2013

working good , same as described on website.now i can use my Smart phone charge to charge iPad 3. i tried and it works very well. charging time is little bit different then original iPad 3 charger. but who cares its charging my device perfectly that's it. i didn't find must buy ........................................................................... Read more

Apple 30-Pin Male to Micro USB Female Adapter for Apple 30-Pin Male to Micro USB Female Adapter for Apple 30-Pin Male to Micro USB Female Adapter for
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections