DX » Community » Reviews » 30-Pin Male to Micro USB Female Adapter for Iphone 4 / 4S / 3GS / Ipad / The New Ipad - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypuntomaupunto on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:there is no much to say about an adapter: the only thing it has to do is to let the user connect a device when the right cable is not available. This gadget is exactly what we need, and it is light enough. Cons:I found none. After all, either such gizmos work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrFridge on 06/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good quality plastic, comes with a cover to the iPhone-side connector. Enables recharging of an iPhone using the standard Android USB charger! Cons:Does not enable data connection, only power and charging OtherThoughts:Solved all my problems with my girlfrie... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDCHammer on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Allows you to charge iPhone/iPad/iPod with a regular USB to USB Micro cable. Allows you to sync an iPhone/iPad/iPod with a regular USB to USB Micro cable. Small, well constructed, wrapped in protective film when received. Cons:Port for the micro cable is a little oversize... Read more

0 1
  • posted bysushilindia on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:working good , same as described on website.now i can use my Smart phone charge to charge iPad 3. i tried and it works very well. charging time is little bit different then original iPad 3 charger. but who cares its charging my device perfectly that's it. Cons:i didn't fi... Read more

Apple 30-Pin Male to Micro USB Female Adapter for Apple 30-Pin Male to Micro USB Female Adapter for Apple 30-Pin Male to Micro USB Female Adapter for
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections