DX » Community » Reviews » VIDO N70S Dual-Core 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1.1 Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / TF / HDMI - White
  • 5 star 14 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJeveeha on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Offcourse, the price! -Processor chip, benchmarked it the day I got it using Vellamo, was highsest in score overall. Exceeded all my expectations, and even blew through the roof. -Display, maybe not great, but better then expected to say the least, good viewa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamunitai on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very fluid graphics - Google Play included - The processor speed is almost as good as the nexus - Light-weight - The package was very secure - Great screen resolution Cons:- One of them came in chinese (I think). I had to guess where the language settings wher... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmneto on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good product, i had another tablet brand Genesis, this one is much much better. Very fast, screen with good resolution, sound is ok. Android version is ok. Internal memory very good. Cons:Batery life could be better, always could be better. Android drains a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybouzouste on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I wasn't expect it to be so smooth. It is really fast, i mean all programs and games run flawlessly with no problems. The screen response is just perfect. Antutu benchmark reached 12789 score, the best was GPU. Mine does not have any problem with the screen whil... Read more

n70-s tablet tablet
    0 0
  • posted byTamara06 on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This was my first DX order so I was a little bit sceptic, but I must say I am surprised by the quality of the product. Plastic is ok, system is fast, responsivity to touch is great. Battery lasts for 5h (active using) and for me its ok, I used it on traveling... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypogorama on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sturdy. Even though the casing is plastic, it feels solid enough for intense daily usage. Good screen resolution, and quite powerful: it runs the most demanding games and apps without problems. Good Wifi signal. It runs HD videos without breaking a sweat, and web-surfin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bye0300752 on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A great tablet for leasure and work. HDMI cable and usb otg are great features. It works so well that I use it as a worktablet also...not only for leasure. Fast and has a crisp picture. Cons:Google store and some apps can "jam" a bit I blame this more on jelly b... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykns3c on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fast dual core CPU, higher resolution than most tablets it this price range, has HDMI port. Runs all apps I tried from Google Play, plays Netflix and other content. Lightweight, easy to hold and type on. Good build quality, rigid with almost no flexing. Even h... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydaspahic on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ligthing fast tablet that can cope with everything you give to him.Good build quality and amazing battery life.It can endoure about 5h of gaming.Screen is super clear.It can run GTA Vice City on maximum with no lag at all,and the Need for speed most wanted. Cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymkerkhof on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is one of my first products orderd at DX. The product was well packed and delivery to the Netherlands was very quickly. Only took 10 days. Altough I had to RMA it due to mini-USB issues the tablet works very good. Battery life / performance / screen / Spec's ... you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections