DX » Community » Reviews » MAKE-UP FOR YOU Portable Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Set - Black + Yellow (32 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygiohomo on 11/15/2013

las ventajas que puedo decir de estos cepillos es que la textura son muy suaves, aparentemente son bastantes buenos y la empuñadura de madera queda muy bonita desde luego por este precio ha sido un gran regalo y de gran utilidad la desventajas que le veo por ejemplo es que el maletin si parece que ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byChaya385 on 11/11/2013

These are probably the cheapest brushes, and for the price you pay you really get ok quality and hey - you get 32 brushes! There are still a lot of brushes in the set that are in plastic because I did not use them yet. The big brushes in the kit are too soft, the hair is spreading everywhere, they are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraphaelsiqueira on 11/04/2013

Pros: Excellent ! Product arrived fast and as specified nothing to complain about this product. I Have Nothing to comoplain about because everything was processed directly as repodted in dx.com Could Package a little better that cometimes comes with some problems in the package .. Excellent ! I Am satisfied ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycezzinhaa on 07/31/2013

Great kit of brushes. All items have great grip on the cable. great quality and the cable. great finish wood. Sensitivity to spend very pleasant on the skin. Everything I ever needed to amateur and professional makeup. For those who use at home is also a great deal, comes with all the brushes that need.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections