DX » Community » Reviews » Wii to HDMI HD 1080P Output 3.5mm Audio Converter Adapter
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byohadneubach on 07/05/2014

Have an HDMI cable going through the wall, and don't want to get anything else through there. Used an HDMI splitter + this little thing to get the signal to the TV. Works great! The added audio out is great as my TV doesn't have a headphones jack! So now I plug the wireless headphones directly to this converter. Just a little expensive for what I do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGouthambv on 03/27/2014

A very good product for all the Guys with HD TVS and need HDMI output from Wii. This has been a perfect solution for the limitation I had with my TV Took too long to reach actually a Month, I have been tracking across the sites and finally able to receive it in around 30 days Very useful for my TV as it just had one Component input and 2 HDMI inputs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycountcobolt on 03/12/2014

Nice and easy on less cables to the television. The picture shows a good upscaling for the video. Added a cable for sound, but not sure this is required. Always fun to play your games on HDMI. Want to stream sound through the same cable. A lot nicer than the original cable None actually. Play games on HDMI :) great! I think that not having sound through ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielpoprock on 03/11/2014

It converts the Composite Signal from the wii video output to HDMI signal. There's no filters applied during the upscalling process, so the lag is quite unnoticeable. Besides this fact, the resolution is converted to 1080i, but, again, since there's no filter applied you will see sharp edges on the screen. To me it's just fine, because i was very upset ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobinsc on 08/05/2013

This is great autosensing full hd wii upscaler with no learning curve. It does its job very well with no issues. Initially I was a little worried that it might press on the sensor bar connector to which it is very close but no problems on that point. As my tv has 4 hdmi ports I can now devote one to my wii and do away with the need of my manual av switch.... Read more

broken retaining bar
    7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections