DX » Community » Reviews » W88 Protective Earthy Color Series 88-in-1 Cosmetic Eye Shadow Palette - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMonsterKitty on 01/15/2014

Easy to use as eye shadow should be. Great combinations to made. Works really well when layering and blending. I'm not sure if it was the shipping or not but the top left white shade was broken along with the holders for the little brushes. Not really a big deal since there are so much shades in this.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byKseLy on 06/20/2013

Very good product for this money. My client was very satisfied. Shadows are very good for the daily make-up. Package was good and I got perfect shadows, Shadows looked qualitable because of texture is hard an transportation can not spoil it. The next good thisn is that making make up with that shadows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrenka on 06/18/2013

I love having make-up palettes. This is the 88 color palette. The palette itself contains two small make-up brushes and a mirror, and that is very convenient for traveling. The shipping was really bad, I don't really know if it was the post officers fault or bad service, but probably the officer because ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections