DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Thin Matte Protective Plastic Back Case w/ Anti-Dust Covers for Iphone 4 / 4S
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• really great material

posted by abandaa on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It is a really really really great case. It fits perfectly (I have an Iphone 4S). It is really easy to put it on and to put it out. And is very pretty, also. The quality is really good, because the material is very "strong", like, it seems that it will protect the phone from falls too, other than just scratches.

Cons:

Well, when they said "ultra thin", I thought it would be like really really really thin, which is not. My previous case from Desmay was only 0.5mm.. meaning, ultra thin. This case is thin, but not ultra thin. But it doesnt make your phone looks giant or anything. It fits perfectly and it looks great, also.

OtherThoughts:

It has protection for the headphone hole and battery hole, but you can still charge your phone with your case on. So you will not have any problems with that.

Bottomline:

The case is not as thin as I wanted, but I can still fit the phone in my pocket (I am a girl), so, that's what I was looking for. And for $2, I actually got more that I was expecting, because the case looks great, fits well and has quality.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections