-Cheap, well build, Better than neoprene material I used to go through every few months. -Decent padding for the knuckle. -Does not tear, good for daily use, -Also use them as inner gloves with an extra large pair of boxing gloves. Would like the choice of colour since I am considering to buy more. It has a thin line of padding inside the palm to form ... Read more
- Pretty cheap
- Decent padding for the fist
- Fit with my hand + handwrap
- Yippie, i get the black one!! - It takes more than 4 weeks...for same asian country? c'mon...
- Could have better padding for the fist & material quality
- Don't have color selector I can't find this kind of gloves in Indonesia lower than $7 I bought this because i read ... Read more
+Surprisingly good quality -Not weight lifting gloves as described but martial arts gloves Pity you don't get a say in which color you want, would have preferred the black ones (Received a red pair). These aren't intended for weight lifting so the title is missleading, that said.. they do remarkably well as weight lifting gloves. All the padding ... Read more
-Very easy to use.
-The material seems to be good. -I though that the protection of knuckles could be better.
-Is only usefull for training boxing, if you want some gloves for WMA you are not looking for this. Excuse my english, I am foreign speaker. -The first time that I used the pair, I hurt my fingers. Maybe the hand ... Read more
- Decent build, can sustain daily use - Good fit for most, even large hands - Excellent padding for the fist - Decent padding for the palm - Fingertips are free for martial arts techniques - Could have better padding for the palm I got this pair to prevent hand and finger injury when using weights and exercise bar as well as Kung Fu sparing. They do ... Read more
Good gloves fits my hand which is pretty big nicely, looks well built and very useful both to wieght lifting and boxing/
very comfortable though it takes a little while for it to take your hand's shape. more for boxing i'd say than weight lifting but deals with both of them pretty well, though there is a stripe on the palm for the grip probably that ... Read more
For this price you can't really go wrong, In my area I would pay in the range of $40+ for a decent pair of bag mitts...Instead I bought these and am quite happy with them You should use wraps underneath these if you are planning to use them as bag mitts as they will still cut you and give you friction burns For this price you really can't go wrong, ... Read more
Great quality gloves, padding doesnt crush too easily, meaning when i was sparring with them on, my hands didnt hurt too much afterwards. Great price. considering. None really, my gloves came in Blue colour, but i dont really care about that... Other thoughts? hmm, i suppose this is just to make up the word count... Well, brush your teeth, wash behind ... Read more
Good for training with nunchakus,regular training on boxing sacks and etc.
Very Weight Lifting Gloves.
great for protecting your hand except your lower finger part. Very cheap build quality.
The price is little bit expensive for this product.
fit to +16 years old man/woman.
lower finger part is exposed and unprotected from hits. Too much expensive.
... Read more
- Decently built, padding on all fingers. - Fit snugly, easy to remove. - Black, they don't look too bad. - Logo on both gloves, fairly large but no big deal. - Material is synthetic, not very good quality.. I can see it wearing down soon enough after rigorous use. - Bit tight on my left hand, but that's probably just me not being used to it. Could ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.