DX » Community » Reviews » Weight Lifting Gloves (Pair)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypavlosk on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap, well build, Better than neoprene material I used to go through every few months. -Decent padding for the knuckle. -Does not tear, good for daily use, -Also use them as inner gloves with an extra large pair of boxing gloves. Cons:Would like the choice o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfanfans on 11/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Pretty cheap - Decent padding for the fist - Fit with my hand + handwrap - Yippie, i get the black one!! Cons:- It takes more than 4 weeks...for same asian country? c'mon... - Could have better padding for the fist & material quality - Don't have color selector Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAxeia on 08/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+Cheap +Surprisingly good quality Cons:-Not weight lifting gloves as described but martial arts gloves OtherThoughts:Pity you don't get a say in which color you want, would have preferred the black ones (Received a red pair). Bottomline:These aren't intended for weight... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGonzalo93 on 12/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Excellent price. -Very easy to use. -Goodlooking. -The material seems to be good. Cons:-I though that the protection of knuckles could be better. -Is only usefull for training boxing, if you want some gloves for WMA you are not looking for this. OtherThoughts:Excuse my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydexterlagan on 08/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Decent build, can sustain daily use - Good fit for most, even large hands - Excellent padding for the fist - Decent padding for the palm - Fingertips are free for martial arts techniques Cons:- Could have better padding for the palm OtherThoughts:I got this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWashozi on 08/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good gloves fits my hand which is pretty big nicely, looks well built and very useful both to wieght lifting and boxing/ very comfortable though it takes a little while for it to take your hand's shape. Cons:more for boxing i'd say than weight lifting but deals with both... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTigrovi on 04/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For this price you can't really go wrong, In my area I would pay in the range of $40+ for a decent pair of bag mitts...Instead I bought these and am quite happy with them Cons:You should use wraps underneath these if you are planning to use them as bag mitts as they wil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMakokasyx on 07/16/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great quality gloves, padding doesnt crush too easily, meaning when i was sparring with them on, my hands didnt hurt too much afterwards. Great price. considering. Cons:None really, my gloves came in Blue colour, but i dont really care about that... OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidma on 04/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good for training with nunchakus,regular training on boxing sacks and etc. Very Weight Lifting Gloves. great for protecting your hand except your lower finger part. Cons:Very cheap build quality. The price is little bit expensive for this product. fit to +16 y... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections