DX » Community » Reviews » USB 8-Pin Lightning Cable for Iphone 5 / Ipad MINI / Ipad 4 / Ipod Touch 5 - Black (3M)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymekkuli on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lenght is why I bought the cable and it was great until it broke down. Will buy another one to see if this was a bad one though. Cons:The quality is not great, the cable broke at the iPhone end. This might have been partly because of I suspect my kid pulle... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylee16 on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The longer length is useful for me as I am often using my iPad and tend to drain the power a lot. Cons:A bit flimsy near the actual lightning connection . Have had to tape it up to prevent breakage. Sometimes have to re-insert before it begins to charge but that can als... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrus66 on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cable works just as it is supposed to work. Good length and very nice black colour. Price is very reasonable when compared to the retail stores. Cons:no cons OtherThoughts:shipping took quite a while but that is expected from DX. Price is very good when compat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrankenberry on 03/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works like official apple cord and only a quarter of the price if not better. The cord is plenty long enough to be plugged in and still use your phone or iPad. I highly recommend. Cons:The connector on the cord seems like if you roughly pull it from the phone it will pu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetamorfozolord on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have three pros. first pros: length, three meters are very useful in dormitory room. second pros: black color, because white cable doesn’t look very good with black iPhone :), third: price and free shipping. Do what it's supposed to do. I will recommend it to... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections