DX » Community » Reviews » USB 8-Pin Lightning Cable for Iphone 5 / Ipad MINI / Ipad 4 / Ipod Touch 5 - Black (3M)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymekkuli on 09/16/2013

The lenght is why I bought the cable and it was great until it broke down. Will buy another one to see if this was a bad one though. The quality is not great, the cable broke at the iPhone end. This might have been partly because of I suspect my kid pulled the cable out of the iPhone from the cord and not the plug part. But still I feel it should not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylee16 on 05/01/2013

The longer length is useful for me as I am often using my iPad and tend to drain the power a lot. A bit flimsy near the actual lightning connection . Have had to tape it up to prevent breakage. Sometimes have to re-insert before it begins to charge but that can also happen with the Apple supplied chord as well. Great for those who need a longer charge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrus66 on 04/28/2013

Cable works just as it is supposed to work. Good length and very nice black colour. Price is very reasonable when compared to the retail stores. no cons shipping took quite a while but that is expected from DX. Price is very good when compated to the prices of other retail stores. great product at a great price that works just it is supposed to work.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrankenberry on 03/09/2013

Works like official apple cord and only a quarter of the price if not better. The cord is plenty long enough to be plugged in and still use your phone or iPad. I highly recommend. The connector on the cord seems like if you roughly pull it from the phone it will pull off the cord but hasn't yet. Have to be careful when pulling the cord from phone. Seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetamorfozolord on 02/25/2013

I have three pros. first pros: length, three meters are very useful in dormitory room. second pros: black color, because white cable doesn’t look very good with black iPhone :), third: price and free shipping. Do what it's supposed to do. I will recommend it to everyone. none Do what it's supposed to do. I will recommend it to everyone. It's 3x cheaper ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections