DX » Community » Reviews » Minix NEO X5 RK3066 Android 4.0 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / TF / 1GB RAM / 16GB ROM / XBMC / EU Plug
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPecholo on 01/27/2014

Dispone de varios puertos USB muy comodos y utiles. Dispone de salida digital de audio. Incluye todo los cables necesarios para empezar a utilizarlo. Muy comodo y silencioso. Apenas se calienta y no ocupa mucho espacio. Monton de ROMS desarrolladas. Buen acabado. Se actualiza facilmente a traves de un ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysefonorio on 07/05/2013

High quality Android TV Player. I have had many of them in my hands and this one, from the power adapter to the HDMI cable bundled within the box, has the highest quality I have ever seen. HDMI output, MANY USB ports, ethernet, bluetooth and WiFi a/b/g/n. Although some reviews claim NeoX5 has poor WiFi ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byColdRiot on 05/29/2013

Very fast stable and smooth experience ! Comes with HDMI cable (short one) Many Ports to use + OTA port can be used as USB port with adapter. You can control the MINIX neo X5 with a smartphone using dedicated app. Didn't noticed any only maybe in old firmware... But MINIX is always pushing new Firmware ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavtobus on 04/15/2013

Well built, nice design, powerful, ready to use from the box. Recognized as "mobile device" (not tablet) by websites and some applications (e.g. Vimeo). That means you are offered low quality video and mobile phone interface (very small video thumbnails, for example) while you expect more, ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byWasik79 on 03/11/2013

For a long time studying the forums in search of the device to Android with sufficient performance and functionality. This device is fully meet my expectations and desires. Established unofficial firmware immediately and set for yourself. All the functions of the works without brakes and heating. Internet ... Read more

3 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections