DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft PVC Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Mini i8190 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMar1an1ta on 01/29/2014

- Really good material quality. It looks durable and sleek. - It fits perfectly on your Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini. It protects the edges of the screen really well. - Excellent price. - You don't end up with a bulky phone after putting on the case; really lightweight and slim. - Minor con: The case fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadhuurali86 on 12/24/2013

It is very high quality looking product. Great value of money. Fits very perfectly and is very easy to remove if you want to clean your phone. All the corners fits very tight and no loose movements. It also provides great grip while taking the phone out of pocket, so as to avoid dropping. Ear phones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadhuurali86 on 03/27/2013

The first thing that comes to mind is quality of product. It exceeds my expectation for this prices. It seems very durable. it gives good protection and grip to use my phone.The best part is the price. Much lower than in local market, that too with a free shipping! Excellent buy! Packed in cheap plastic ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections