DX » Community » Reviews » X-Sticker Portable Music Vibration Resonance Speaker for Iphone / Ipad / Cell Phone / MP3 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good good plastic good vibration harika İlginç bir Ürün
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytroybaldy on 05/26/2015

Pros: decently made, good plastic, good price Cons: not very loud This unit is very well made for the price and I would totally recommend this to anyone on a budget.

Impression:good,good plastic,good vibration;

0 0 0

• posted byPerotsky on 05/07/2015

Пришло быстро, не плохого качества за эти деньги. Покупкой доволен. Came quickly, not bad quality for the money. Happy with the purchase.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted bymanu974 on 04/17/2015

La finition est correct, mais il faut bien choisir le support sur lequel vous poserez l'engin, sinon bonne vibration

Impression:good,good plastic,good vibration;

0 0 0

• posted bysteinberg on 12/09/2014

değişik bir deneyim güzel bir ürün haporlörsüz haporlör bu olsa gerek güzel sağlam bir ürün hem pil ile hemde usb ile çalışabiliyor

Impression:harika İlginç bir Ürün;

0 0 0

• posted byMaaael on 02/13/2014

Useful Gadget, works very well with every jack 3.5 mm, and produce good sound. You can change your sound, by changing surface, to have a better resonance. Vibrate too much if you don't put something on the little headphone, but as long as your music isn't very loud, it provides a good sound! Too... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymentalfloss on 11/26/2013

Small, standard batteries used, can be USB powered for longer use, compact design that stores easily in your pocket or bag. The attachment cable is quite short so you'll need a headphone extension cable so your phone can sit some distance away. I use a small bluetooth audio adapter so there's to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikez33 on 11/01/2013

Awesome little speaker, great sound when attached to large hollow objects. larger the material better the sound. aldo good when it comes with a usb cord to plug into computer and run it with out any batteries needed sticky wears out fast but could use double sided tape that would do the same job.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLowIQ on 10/31/2013

- You receive what you are expecting - Hard materials: sort of smooth plastic - Great design packaging (see my photos) - English notice - Do what it's supposed to, you'll enjoy to test every items at home! - USB charger or 2 AAA battery! - Only one sticky pad (but easy to wash and works as the to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiamasausage on 10/30/2013

Nice speaker , I was always looking for a portable speaker but could never find anything cheap enough that wasnt rubbish , with this you can put it in the top pocket of your jacket and stick the speaker to your bicycle helmate the sound quality on the inside of the helmate is great, nice bass i 5... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byflatmatt777 on 08/12/2013

These devices (a different brand - Boombox - but almost certainly made in the same factory) currently sell in Australia for $39, so DX once again wins on price. A great fun gadget which significantly amplifies my iPhone music more than anything else I've heard under $20. My unit wouldn't work (a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere