DX » Community » Reviews » X-Sticker Portable Music Vibration Resonance Speaker for Iphone / Ipad / Cell Phone / MP3 - Black
Customer’s impression:
harika İlginç bir Ürün
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteinberg on 12/09/2014

değişik bir deneyim güzel bir ürün haporlörsüz haporlör bu olsa gerek güzel sağlam bir ürün hem pil ile hemde usb ile çalışabiliyor Read more

Impression:harika İlginç bir Ürün;

0 0 0

• posted byMaaael on 02/13/2014

Useful Gadget, works very well with every jack 3.5 mm, and produce good sound. You can change your sound, by changing surface, to have a better resonance. Vibrate too much if you don't put something on the little headphone, but as long as your music isn't very loud, it provides a good sound! Too much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymentalfloss on 11/26/2013

Small, standard batteries used, can be USB powered for longer use, compact design that stores easily in your pocket or bag. The attachment cable is quite short so you'll need a headphone extension cable so your phone can sit some distance away. I use a small bluetooth audio adapter so there's less to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLowIQ on 10/31/2013

- You receive what you are expecting - Hard materials: sort of smooth plastic - Great design packaging (see my photos) - English notice - Do what it's supposed to, you'll enjoy to test every items at home! - USB charger or 2 AAA battery! - Only one sticky pad (but easy to wash and works as the first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiamasausage on 10/30/2013

Nice speaker , I was always looking for a portable speaker but could never find anything cheap enough that wasnt rubbish , with this you can put it in the top pocket of your jacket and stick the speaker to your bicycle helmate the sound quality on the inside of the helmate is great, nice bass clear sound.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byflatmatt777 on 08/12/2013

These devices (a different brand - Boombox - but almost certainly made in the same factory) currently sell in Australia for $39, so DX once again wins on price. A great fun gadget which significantly amplifies my iPhone music more than anything else I've heard under $20. My unit wouldn't work with batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrasnal on 07/17/2013

The idea of this device is fantastic. Transforming any surface in a sound box is an amazing idea. So well is also the construction and the presentation. Very well shaped, with an extremely nice finish. The obtained results were not so well as the idea. I sincerelly expected a more loud sound. I guess ... Read more

0 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections