DX » Community » Reviews » X-Sticker Portable Music Vibration Resonance Speaker for Iphone / Ipad / Cell Phone / MP3 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymentalfloss on 11/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small, standard batteries used, can be USB powered for longer use, compact design that stores easily in your pocket or bag. Cons:The attachment cable is quite short so you'll need a headphone extension cable so your phone can sit some distance away. I use a smal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiamasausage on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice speaker , I was always looking for a portable speaker but could never find anything cheap enough that wasnt rubbish , with this you can put it in the top pocket of your jacket and stick the speaker to your bicycle helmate the sound quality on the inside of... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygrasnal on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The idea of this device is fantastic. Transforming any surface in a sound box is an amazing idea. So well is also the construction and the presentation. Very well shaped, with an extremely nice finish. Cons:The obtained results were not so well as the idea. I... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections