DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Zippered Cotton + Sponge Inner Bag for 7" Tablets -Black + Grey
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfr0098 on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The bag has a zipper. the 7'' tablet that i bought fits well. makes carrying the tablet around really easy. Cons:there's only 1 con i found about it, it only has to do with the inner part of the bag is made of fabric that seems to be really awful. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotakgod on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's really fluffy at the exterior Soft cover Really Cool design of android Cons:The zipper get sometimes stuck, it's really difficult to rezipp it if open all open it was somewhat dirty of dust inside when i got it it don't have an elastic part or a way to atta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviktorio on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap. Very soft velvet. Fits Freelander PD20 7" tablet perfectly (sku.166589). Offers adequate protection, so far no complaints. Zip works fine, no problems with it. Cons:Attracts dust. No other cons so far. Clean it with a cloth inside before you put your precious... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWillemHuinen on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Surprisingly nice and well made Bag for my Tablet. Two easy zippers, so you can put the tablet inside, close it and charge the tablet in the mean time. The inside cotton layer and the foam is protecting the sreen verry well, and it does not take a lot of extra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroLima93 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great for protection a tablet 7 inches. Has a great color and the android cartoons are very cool. Has a soft exterior but protect good. Has a soft interior too. It's a great protector and very cool. Great for protect from scratches, falls, etc. Cons:Zip looks ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichaelPearson on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use.. well a zipper is fairly simple. Protects the tablet but doesn't make it too bulky. Cons:It not being bulky means it thin. So buy it to protect the tablet from scratches, not earthquakes. For the overly quality conscious it might serm the material... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatreco on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Velvet black !!!!! Beautiful case, with inside protective sponge, best protection for my new RAMOS tablet, (buyed on DX), protects your device. Cons:The fact that the case is in velvet, some times "atarcts" the litle particules of dust, but appat fro... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections