DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Zippered Cotton + Sponge Inner Bag for 7" Tablets -Black + Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMauricioLara on 02/10/2014

Fit perfect on my new tablet (Freelander PX) has a double zipper to close, nice build quality, and has an android logo in the front (or back?) you can reverse the bag (but not the zipper) When the tablet is inside and you carry on, looks like you are carrying a book or bag, nice the internal part is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeadkjf on 11/18/2013

muito bem acabado, interior bem macio, não arranha a tela, exterior muito bonito, com desenhos do robozinho do android, acabamento externo aveludado. diz no anuncio que é para tablets de 7" , marece que é de 9", pois sobra muito espaço no interior, não parece com os ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydag64 on 11/13/2013

Es un muy buen producto para el precio que se ofrece. La presentacion es adecuada, lo mismo que el embalaje, cumple la función de proteger lel dispositivo en forma eficiente. Probablemente, como con todo sistema comn cierre cremallera, este se rompa en algún tiempo, lo cual no sería mayor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielle23 on 11/08/2013

The case protects the tablet well from hits and scratches. The zipper is good, doesn't get stuck or anything. The texture of the case is different from what you see in the picture. I mean, it's the same one, but I thought it would feel different. Cat hair and fibers really grab on to it which is kind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychin chun wui on 11/07/2013

nice got two zipper on both to the other side,it is more cheaper compare to the others price out there, nice design, just the grey part will easily become dirty, and its got the android design on it. it can easily protect ur tablet from getting scratched it mights handy on some user that didn't use cases,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfr0098 on 09/12/2013

The bag has a zipper. the 7'' tablet that i bought fits well. makes carrying the tablet around really easy. there's only 1 con i found about it, it only has to do with the inner part of the bag is made of fabric that seems to be really awful. It's actually what i was looking for in tablet bag. It's a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byotakgod on 05/13/2013

It's really fluffy at the exterior Soft cover Really Cool design of android The zipper get sometimes stuck, it's really difficult to rezipp it if open all open it was somewhat dirty of dust inside when i got it it don't have an elastic part or a way to attach the tablet to it The android drawings are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviktorio on 05/13/2013

Cheap. Very soft velvet. Fits Freelander PD20 7" tablet perfectly (sku.166589). Offers adequate protection, so far no complaints. Zip works fine, no problems with it. Attracts dust. No other cons so far. Clean it with a cloth inside before you put your precious tablet in it. Has Android logo. Eventually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWillemHuinen on 04/27/2013

Surprisingly nice and well made Bag for my Tablet. Two easy zippers, so you can put the tablet inside, close it and charge the tablet in the mean time. The inside cotton layer and the foam is protecting the sreen verry well, and it does not take a lot of extra room in my pocket when I put it there. Prevent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPedroLima93 on 04/08/2013

Great for protection a tablet 7 inches. Has a great color and the android cartoons are very cool. Has a soft exterior but protect good. Has a soft interior too. It's a great protector and very cool. Great for protect from scratches, falls, etc. Zip looks cheap and seems diferen from the rest, the chrome ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections