DX » Community » Reviews » i-Mill Dual USB 5V 3A Car Cigarette Charger for Iphone 5 / Ipad 2 / Android + More - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMAH869 on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice looking item. Has a solid feel to it an does fit european lighter sockets well. Visually of good quality. Looks like an item made for Apple close enough in my opinion. Cons:I would like it to be a little bit shorter so the lid on the ashtray could be closed. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybramvanschagen on 11/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works as designed, both with iphone and android (HTC) attached at the same time, shows connection ligth when put into the cigarette lighter, big enough to get a grip on it, small enough not to stick out Cons:none, at least not at the moment, but what could be a con for th... Read more

1 1
  • posted bytauge on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, compared to if you have to buy similar charger in the local store, it is like 6 to 7 times more expensive. Great build quality, nicely made. This is my 4th dual car charger from DX and the first one that works like charm... Has light indicator when it is connected... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections