DX » Community » Reviews » i-Mill Dual USB 5V 3A Car Cigarette Charger for Iphone 5 / Ipad 2 / Android + More - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjotapems on 05/30/2014

It's a very good product. Charges perfectly and fast, differently than a lot of other I've already ordered in different places. Also, it has a nice design, works as announced, both for iphone/ipad and android devices (attached at the same time) I did not find cons to this product, very good and useful.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymfrimannm on 05/30/2014

When it got stock due to it is so small i had to use a little force to get it out, and then the top fell of, but it could easily get back on, so the build is good. It feels good in build, due to it is so compact. And with the little light, you know if there is a problem. It some times is to small and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykingadrock on 05/30/2014

This charger is very useful for modern flagship smartphones as it is 3A, meaning a very fast charge time if your device supports it. It is small and compact and fits well into the 12V socket. I sometimes have to rotate it a bit for the green power light to show power, but that may just as well be a fault ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMAH869 on 05/28/2014

Very nice looking item. Has a solid feel to it an does fit european lighter sockets well. Visually of good quality. Looks like an item made for Apple close enough in my opinion. I would like it to be a little bit shorter so the lid on the ashtray could be closed. None other than shortnening the item ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhhiippyy on 12/30/2013

* Have 2 USB slots. * Give high output current, so my ASUS PadFone can easily works like GPS navigation system with 3G internet connection use and charging, not losing energy. * compact size thtat fits 12V car socket and do not disturb you. * comfortable green LED shows is it ON, so you can see, if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybramvanschagen on 11/09/2013

works as designed, both with iphone and android (HTC) attached at the same time, shows connection ligth when put into the cigarette lighter, big enough to get a grip on it, small enough not to stick out none, at least not at the moment, but what could be a con for this thing (other than not working) ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bytauge on 02/14/2013

Cheap, compared to if you have to buy similar charger in the local store, it is like 6 to 7 times more expensive. Great build quality, nicely made. This is my 4th dual car charger from DX and the first one that works like charm... Has light indicator when it is connected to the 12V cigarrette charger.... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections