DX » Community » Reviews » H51S Newton's Cradle Balance Balls Science Pendulum Desktop Toy - Red Brown + Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZatir on 05/31/2014

Consist of metal balls, has a good design, works like it should do in a chain reaction. The balls are hanging in a plastic frame which looks metal on picture. Movement stops after 15 seconds, should last longer. It would be great if it lasted longer, the balls stop too fast after the first push. Also I would like real metal frames, since that will increase ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHephaestos on 12/06/2013

It is small and quite light but well built. It's cheap for a decoration toy that can be used when teaching kids. The balls are small and light, so they lose inertia rather quickly. This results in the cinnetic movement stopping after a few moments. If you want it to keep moving; just pick the metal balls every now and then. It's a nice gift for friends ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycfmanager on 11/11/2013

I just got this item 1 week ago. It is very easy to install it. Everything works perfectly and it makes my desk more beautiful. Except the balls, all of the rest items are made by plastic. And when I received the delivery, the item has been broken a little bit. But it's quite ok because it's hard to see the broken points. But I'm not sure it's still ... Read more

My Newton's Cradle
    0 1
  • posted byMilhomemx on 07/15/2013

It works. It took about a minute to assemble and start testing the laws of physics. Fun little thing (emphasis on little, see below) and good looking. The balls themselves are quite small, consequently they lose inertia quickly. Outside of the metal on the balls, everything is made of plastic... including the base and arches that support the hanging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeyhanssen on 07/08/2013

Apparel is nice for what you pay for it. Looks great on a desk of someone who claims himself to be a great thinker. Nice toy to show off. The bottom is plastic but still has a quality look. Works for a very short periode of time. Not more then 30 seconds. Full plastic. All balls move when used. Not really calming just fun to watch it work and try to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynukenik on 05/28/2013

She works. It took about a minute to assemble and start testing the laws of physics. Fun little thing (emphasis on little, see below) and good looking. Outside of the metal on the balls, everything is made of plastic... including the base and arches that support the hanging balls. The balls themselves are quite small, consequently they lose inertia ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byratronix on 02/28/2013

It is small, quite light but well built. Size very conveniable for having on a small working table (as long as it does not annoy office colleages). Spanish: Pequeño, ligero pero bien construido. Muy aconsejable para tener en una mesa de trabajo pequeña (siempre y cuando no moleste a otros compañeros) The fact of being small and light,... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections