Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVertifai on 03/04/2014

I can charge my DS and PSP (at the same time even if I wanted) from my PC or from a power bank. Very useful if you are on a long holiday trip and do not want to take all you different chargers with you, but are bringing a power bank Depending on how you see it. Some of the different connectors might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrtwist3r on 08/12/2013

- Perfect length. Not too long, not too short. - DSi connector can be used to charge a 3DS as well (tested!). - Every connector fits without problem. - You can use any USB power source (like a PC/notebook, a USB wall charger, a USB car adapter) so you can charge your consoles wherever you are. - Can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygothicspiderman on 04/30/2013

I purchased this to charge my DS Lite after I lost my AC charging cable. It works splendiferously! I plugged it into my computer, and it charges it, I plugged it into my USB AC adapter, and it charges it, and I plugged it into my car and it charges! It's cheap, works fine, and works for three different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysongohan on 05/03/2011

It has everything good. Just connect it to a usb power source (any computer, electricity adapter) and connect your Nintendo DS Lite, your son gameboy advance and just wait for them to be charged. And you could still recharge your phone (if it uses one of the other connectors) at the same time. Not to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChezbailey on 11/04/2010

Can charge four devices... Simultaneously, at that. Handy. Coupled with a car adapter, this has made many a road trip with my little brothers. No more worrying about where everyone's chargers are and how much battery power they have left. Great price, especially considering what a single PSP or DS charger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBWKrazyness on 11/03/2009

Charges everything feels Sturdy looks good easier to cary than 4 different chargers None NADA Just keep it in my laptop bag, when we have ds Fests my friends are like "WHAT THE!?" Then i tell them i got it for a couple bucks and they flip out, i got a cousin and friend to buy one. LONG LIVE ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byD00zers on 06/30/2009

Fantastic for charging many different gadgets at once. Handy for travel and if you lose your original usb charging cables for your gadgets. Less clutter than having many different usb cables. None. Excellent price, straight forward to use, good build quality, and very useful for charging many different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeastx on 05/14/2009

This USB charging cable works with DSi, DS Lite, DS Phat/GBA, and PSP (all models). With it, you can charge your portable consoles from a PC or game system. The cable lacks a regular mini USB end. This would have been useful for connecting the PSP to a PC for data transfer, or connecting it to a 360 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNSU888 on 04/07/2009

Great for charging all my toys. Can leave the chargers at home when I travel and charge everything from my laptop. Wires feels a bit thin. Would be perfect if it can charge the ipod too. under 500 characters under 500 characters under 500 characters under 500 characters under 500 characters under 500... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimonW on 03/06/2009

It is one of the best cable for price and value. It charges almost all of my gadget. With combination of USB charger that comes with iPhone 3G which is 1A in current, it charges my DS and PSP at the same time pretty fast. Just need a iPhone and iPod connector to make it complete. I used to have carry ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections