Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandykamezou2 on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Cheap. 2. Good length. 3. Lightweight. 4. Connected properly on my DSi. Cons:1. Too thin. Careful not to accidentally snapped the cable when you try to straighten it after being rolled. 2. The price probably should be a bit lower. OtherThoughts:No box. Packed inside a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaedrum on 03/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap price. Really handy because its USB, so can be charged with almost any PC or even some wall chargers with USB plug. The length its okay I guess, but not enough to play while charging. Cons:Very light, the connector its a bit smaller than the DSi one but it works v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaust000 on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works perfectly on my dsi xl is a much more practical to charge the battery of my dsi xl. Waiver fully charger standard of dsi xl - has a good size - easy to use - more practical than the standard charger - possibility of charge the battery on many devices Cons:The cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywantabi on 11/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well ,works fine with my Nintendo DSi,it comes sealed in a plastic bag and it does what it suppose to do. cheap, uselful and reliable. Here in my country sellers use to sell cables like this with high prices so I am happy my nintendo is alive again. Cons:cable i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiceflorence on 11/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a fantastic price and now I have an extra charging cable for my automobile. It charges as requied and the price was right. If you're willing to wait for delivery Deal Extreme is the best place for great deal! Cons:It's a charging cable the only con would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrnd1ktacjnx2a on 06/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:proper working connection cable between usb supply and ndsi game computer. In the shop the price of this cable is maybe ten times the dealextreme price. Connectors are oke, my nintendo is working again. Cons:no any con. OtherThoughts:No its time to order also the usb supp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysprokkie4 on 06/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The nds has a really good battery in it. But eventualy it wil run out of juice. that can be really annoying especially when in the car and there is a lot of travel time left. Here is the solution! This cable connects to the SKU 40470 and youre nds wil be charg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJudithJ on 06/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It's a good cheap alternative to charge your DSi, instead of getting an expensive wall charger -It can connect to any USB device to charge your DSi Cons:None OtherThoughts:These USB charger is a life saver. I bought my DSi from the US, as it's too expensive f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWestCoastDon on 11/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap! You can't even find these here for 10x the price. It does work to charge the DSI XL. It's black so it looks better than pink or some crappy color. Cons:Unfortunately the cable itself is incredibly thin. It feels very lightweight, and the connectors o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZonark on 06/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Coolest thing evvver! Love there build quality of this, worth the price, cant really beat it plus the fact that it only uses the power connections on the device so you can pretty much charge the dsi or dsi xl, dsi ll anywhere yet it be strong enough to handle... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections