DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5" Front Chassis Bay Embedded SDHC MS/SD/MMC/TF/M2 Card Reader with USB Port
  • 5 star 23 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaarcha on 03/16/2013

Super light easy to use and most importantly works. Nice little thing now i don't have problems of connecting my memory cards and getting all the information i need because i had old cameras that had different types and didnt have a way of reading them so now im all set. Maybe the casing of it could be better but what do you expect for the price like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexxeraga on 01/24/2013

Card reader for 3.5" slot in your PC case. It have all card slots you will ever need and additional USB port. Two LEDs, one blue which indicates that its powered up and another orange that will indicate read/write activity. Comes with screws and nice package box. Plastic cover larger for maybe half of a millimeter and I can se that someone can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebascum on 12/10/2012

Excellent Quality for the price. USB port on the front comes in handy. Overall It's more than I expected. None so far. Works as expected. It came in a nice packaging, long extension USB internal cable (15cm). In my build in particular with a mid-tower case and mother was a direct fit. No need for drivers or anything alse to get it working. Definitively ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcacho on 11/30/2012

It worked perfectly out of the box. It fits perfectly in a 3.5" bay. You can have all kind of memory cards and a pendrive working simultaneously. The holes for the screws could be better. They didn't fit perfectly with my case. Maybe it just happens to me. I don't know if it will happend with another cases or just mine. The LED light is on even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmantes on 11/05/2012

Easy installation, holds firmly using only 2 of the 4 included screws. Upper (constant) LED is a very pleasant blue color. Lower LED lights orange when reading. Tested random 160mb file for write speed on a Micro SD card. Results: -External USB A-Data reader: 60 seconds -This reader: 50 seconds The plate is loosely held and swings in the box when you ... Read more

Mounted and Powered On
    0 0
  • posted bydavid.camarotto on 10/13/2012

Multiple entries for various types of memories. Good Price, Good material involved Its adapted perfect in my tablet. Easy to handle. In the meantime, don't know anything bad to talk about this product. Its adapted perfect in my tablet. If there is some defect that will find, I'll come back here and warning to all. Rapid delivery Easy buy. Easy to handle.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuliten on 06/01/2012

Its GREAT. Cheap and easy to use. The cable that goes to the motherboard makes it impossible to miss the connection, or to make a failure here that will lead you to a problem. I've tested some cards and reads them all. When the computer is turned off but not unplugged, it still has a small orange led on. Nothing to worry about. Perfect 3.5" fit.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDexterP on 02/27/2012

I bought this item to be able to transfert the photos from my memory directly without being obligated to plug the camera in the computer. ° - Really light device. ° - Just the same size as a 3.5" drive. ° - Works great ! ° - There is a USB port. ° - The internal USB plug is one block, so it's really easy to plug it in the ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byZanga2 on 01/05/2012

- It reads all the memory cards that i need to use - The speed of writing / reading is good (depends more on the memory types used that on the device) - Connects easily to the motherboard USB connector - It supports SDHC format - It has a front USB host port so it's very convenient to connect other devices directly to it. - The internal connecting cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypysoton on 11/30/2011

* Good price for this item . * It works fine. * It works with a lot of cards, include SDHC. * It has got an aditional USB port. * It is so easy to use as anyone. * I have tried it with windows: XP, Vista and seven * I had to do tunning it to install in my computer bay, because the screw holes not was in its place, but I can do this mod with a little ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections