Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvshatin on 03/21/2014

Using this nice bag to carry my Ipad mini anywhere. Very well-made, very nice, good to touch cloth. Ipad mini fits great inside and does not slide out itself - you have to pull it out. Very slim and tight fit. I used to carry my old Ipad mini 1-st generation in it and had no problem after switching to Ipad Mini 2-nd generation. I use it with Ipad mini ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartijnHenneau on 11/25/2013

- simple - good quality material - ideal for carrying your iPad mini in a backpack - stitching is OK - plenty of space if you're using a Smart Cover - washable - soft inside and outside - cleans the screen of the iPad mini when it's inside the bag - smells rubbery - looks cheap - no zipper on the top - easy to forget good combination with a Smart Cover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPakopepote on 10/26/2013

I have bought 3 cases. For me and some friends. Perfect fit for ipad. Dropping absorbs the impact and ipad is safe. 1 year holster and I have not been broken. Not much but, some seams are not perfect but it is not serious or important. generally not descose or anything. the best combination to protect your ipad mini: tpu case plus screen protector sleeve ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWaLuRaVi on 05/30/2013

> Good quality; > Very practical for everyday use; > Well sewn; > Fits fine in my 7" Kindle Fire HD; > Good price > The smell... a really strong rubber smell. Had to wash the bag more than a once the get it not totally of but now the smell isn't so strong. None. Really worth it, fits well in my kindle and now its practical to ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections