DX » Community » Reviews » Dynam 9G Mini Servo (Translucent Black)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluotonen on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Item is as promised, cheap, does what is described in a specification. Cons:Cons, not really as long you know what to expect from this price line servo OtherThoughts:To having bit higher quality standard this would be bestselling item but naturally then price... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymietteincarna on 08/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i like it , compared with other mini servo , it has the standard good quality , size and footprint. it is strength is equal to the other one on the market . reacts fast , come with all accessories you could need . Cons:it is the standard attachment point (2 screws) , it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDonQuijote on 04/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice small and compact servo with great power for the size comes with various end actuator shapes (cross, double lever) has mounting brackets for one screw on each side Cons:Works with Arduino Servo library only from 10-180 degrees. Anything below 10 will... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjoonak on 12/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is strong enough and have power enough for the price. Can use it multiple Do It Yourself projects. I use this one as spare servo for my radio controllable car. Cons:Build quality is little bit cheap but so is the price also. My friend that his servo didn't work so long... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpgdonkey on 04/08/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small, this works well with robotics projects. Also, it's pretty strong considering the size, and the build quality is nice for a servo this small. Cons:I would have liked it if the price was a little bit lower, but I trust DX. It's probably a fair price; I don't h... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections