DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Micro USB / 30-Pin Female to 8-Pin Lightning Male Adapter for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAMBERRUBY on 04/15/2013

item is small, and quite useful as i can use my ipad charger or micro usb charger with this item to charge my mini ipad. for the price, i think this is a good buy. item looks quite plasticky and not of the best quality so it will probably break in a few months but it's still getting the job done. i'm still holding my judgment as to how long this item ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byescobar on 04/11/2013

It's cheaper than the original from Apple, but it works just like them. I only connected it in an old charger (it was used with a iPhone 4 for more than one year) and it's worked. It seems to be made with poor plastic material. In the other hand, it's small, so it won't be so visible at your home... :-) It works just as I want it to do - no cons in ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykurtletheturtle on 02/22/2013

Works perfectly, and does exactly what it should. Was so happy to find this as I have heaps of the old apple cords, and had absolutely no idea what to do with them when I bought an iPhone 5! Due to width of the adapter, you will probably have to take off your iPhone 5's case in order for it to connect properly, not necessarily a big deal, but it's an ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections