DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Functional Building Block Style Electronic Component Storage Case - Yellow
Customer’s impression:
Useful Pas terrible
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypatisa on 05/07/2015

L'aspect du produit est médiocre, on croirait presque des produits d'occasion. Les petits ergots permettant de clipser les boites entre elles sont fragiles et ne supportent pas plusieurs montages-démontages. Les ressorts métalliques sont un peu faibles et ne permettent pas toujours d'ouvrir le... Read more

Impression:Pas terrible;

0 0 0

• posted byssokolow on 01/31/2015

These are only about an inch thick, but quite long and wide. Buy a couple of packs of 40-pin header strips and they should fill it quite nicely. Then, buy SKU 4727 for header connector shells sized 5P and below or SKU 176871 for header connector shells sized 6P and up.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byIrina343 on 05/05/2013

I liked the system for the connection of the individual modules. Good latch. I liked the system for the connection of the individual modules. Good latch. There are no interior walls. I had to make their own partitions There are no interior walls. I had to make their own partitions There are no I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: