DX » Community » Reviews » 52mm Aluminum Lens Reversal Filter Adapter Ring for Nikon AI
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvaramos on 06/04/2014

works as it should. simple, does not put too much pressure on the camera mount or on the lens, even if you use filters. does its job. since the lens is reverse-mounted, obviously nothing will work (metering, focus, etc). but there is no con to this product, to be honest. cheap, simple, works perfect. recommended. i use it on both my 35mm 1.8 and my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaramos on 06/04/2014

recommended to start macro. aluminum easy to use. resistant. very good value for money. do not need a very large expense to start macro photography. best for goals diaphragm ring. not comfortable to use with manual control objectives without diaphragm. ring to perfection meets expectation. applied to an object of automatic diaphragm control, not comfortable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStefhan on 11/16/2013

Fast delivery (Within 10 days to the Netherlands) Good quality (Aluminium). It fits my nikon D3100 perfectly, even the locking is good. No cons found. Don't forget to set your camera in manual mode, cause some camera's won't work then. To adjust the aperture, it's better to use an old lens, cause this can be done mannualy. I use a 18mm lens and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPseudonameEd on 10/19/2013

Get What You See - 52mm thread on one end to fit into lens, and on the other side a Nikon mount to fit into camera body. No problems with build quality None that I'm Aware of (If you know what to expect from such a device) - obviously camera and lens functions will be limited as should be expected (no electronic lens functions etc) If you know how to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypilhoverman on 08/19/2013

works as it should. simple, does not put too much pressure on the camera mount or on the lens, even if you use filters. does its job. since the lens is reverse-mounted, obviously nothing will work (metering, focus, etc). but there is no con to this product, to be honest. simplest and cheapest way to do macro. not only allows you to do macro with your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytopy007 on 01/27/2013

Good build, made of Aluminium, fits perfectly on the filter mount and on the camera body. Great for macro pictures, but you have to keep in mind that you have to adjust the settings manually if you want to actually see something in the pictures. none that I can find This is a great product, if you like taking macro pictures. You just have to be careful ... Read more

Fly on a flower
    0 0
  • posted byDhawny on 05/27/2010

Its made of aluminium, very precise built, it fixes very well in my Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 filter thread and on the camera mount too. Nothing i can find. I've bought this to use in macro photography with my Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 lenses and I do not regret. I'm using it on a Nikon D300 camera and when I use this it, obviously, lose autofocus capability. Be careful ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections