DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 5W 300lm 3500K 5-LED Warm White Spotlight Bulb (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymanolomarcos on 12/12/2013

Pedido llegó rápido. Luces baratas que permiten sustituir luces halógenas de 50W sin casi perdida de iluminación. Se deben manipular con cuidado porque pueden haber imperfecciones en el disipador de calor metálico que pueden cortar. El tamaño del disipador es mayor que las ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymclerici on 07/24/2013

Good price for the value. High brightness for it 5 watts of consumption. Good quality of materials. Its aluminium body gives it a solid and robust structure. It The body of the lamp is a little longer than the regular dichroic lamp than I was replacing, so I had to modify the spot to fit the lamp in ... Read more

Two MR16 in a ceiling spot bar

1 0 4

• posted byxlinknz on 07/03/2013

As others have pointed out excellent value for the amount of lumins. This is much brighter than I expected for a 5W LED and has a very white light [which I and my wife prefer in a kitchen], fitted with no issues. None so far I did have to replace my existing 12v transformer [which I suspect was rated ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfilekb on 06/17/2013

Bright. Low energy consumption. One of the brightest MR16 LED on DX. A little on the white side. Absolutely not 3500k, but not as white as most of the LED seen here and I don't seen the blueish tinge that some of the LED have. Seemed to get a little warmer than I would have expected after only 10 minutes ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bynostromonz on 04/20/2013

As previous reviewer said excellent amount of light for the price, and quite good quality feel to it. Also these work fine with my electronic transformers. When I bought this I also tried other LED bulbs 131701, 139916 and 139920 all of which are not as high quality as this unit, don't put out as much ... Read more

2 0 4

• posted bymiquelpericas on 04/02/2013

It's the bulb with most lumens I found. The relationship price/lumens is the best I found. It has the best price I found (It's DealExtreme, of course :) ) It's build with good materials. The packaging is simple and secure. The product is well protected. The light is not as warm as I would like to. It'... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections