DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 5W 300lm 3500K 5-LED Warm White Spotlight Bulb (12V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymclerici on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good price for the value. High brightness for it 5 watts of consumption. Good quality of materials. Its aluminium body gives it a solid and robust structure. ItCons:The body of the lamp is a little longer than the regular dichroic lamp than I was replacing, so I had to mod... Read more

Two MR16 in a ceiling spot bar
    4 1
  • posted byborenibai on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:LEDs are bright and the light is warm white. The radiator is okay and the PCB is solid, but the assembly breaks it all. See cons.Cons:The silver ring in the picture is flimsily attached to the body of the heatsink. It is very easy to detach. I ordered 10, got 4 i... Read more

Bad design, flimsy build, item breaks up in mail
    0 0
  • posted byxlinknz on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:As others have pointed out excellent value for the amount of lumins. This is much brighter than I expected for a 5W LED and has a very white light [which I and my wife prefer in a kitchen], fitted with no issues.Cons:None so farOtherThoughts:I did have to replace my existi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfilekb on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Bright. Low energy consumption. One of the brightest MR16 LED on DX.Cons:A little on the white side. Absolutely not 3500k, but not as white as most of the LED seen here and I don't seen the blueish tinge that some of the LED have. Seemed to get a little warmer than I would... Read more

3 1
  • posted bynostromonz on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:As previous reviewer said excellent amount of light for the price, and quite good quality feel to it. Also these work fine with my electronic transformers. When I bought this I also tried other LED bulbs 131701, 139916 and 139920 all of which are not as high quality as t... Read more

4 2
  • posted bymiquelpericas on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's the bulb with most lumens I found. The relationship price/lumens is the best I found. It has the best price I found (It's DealExtreme, of course :) ) It's build with good materials. The packaging is simple and secure. The product is well protected.Cons:The... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections