DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Waist Clip Style Case for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 02/22/2014

This item has a nice and stylish look that does not look cheap. It is easy to attach to the belt and to detach from it. iPhone 5S fits it almost perfect. Has magnetic lock so you don't need to force the usual button to lock. A few millimeters too short - you have to insert iPhone 5 with some force. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywoodyku on 01/15/2014

Good quality material and workmanship. It's easy to put in and take out the iPhone. It does not cover the speaker, so the phone ringing can be heard. Magnetic closure is holding the flap firm. A one or two millimeters too wide for the slim iPhone 5. I like to have my phone on the clip attached to my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypidesign on 10/12/2013

This is a very practical protective case not only for an IPhone 5 but also for other type of smartphones. Personal I use it for a Sony Xperia SP which has about the same measurements as a Iphone 5. It is nice looking and easy to clip it to your waist belt. Not at all clumsy because the case is very thin.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections